Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. John P. Abizaid

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. John P. Abizaid

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:35 pm

abusing stolen pictures of Gen. John P. Abizaid, retired from the United States Army in May, 2007. His stolen pictures are massive abused in military scams.

Kenneth Morgan <kenneth_morgan01@hotmail.com>

On datemefree:

Hello Dear, I enjoyed reading your profile and i am very interested in knowing you more. I Can Imagine That Since You Have Been on here for a while now you Might Receive quite a lot of emails But Would Appreciate it If You Would Check my profile and get back to me if you care to know more. as well you can write to me on my private email address (kennethmorgan@centrum.cz) hope to hear from you soon. Kenneth.

Profile elements:
Kenneth56 - no picture
- 56 y/o male
- Atlanta, USA
- English, English, English
- Army
- Have no children
I need a good lady to call my own.

Email:

Hello my darling one,

Am pleased to receive your mail, and I must first thank you that your email address to me. I must admit that you are truly wonderful and beautiful woman. I like you, and I think that our meeting is not by chance or accident, but it was preordained by God, so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for both of us. Again, I'm Kenneth Morgan, I'm 56 years old. A native of Atlanta, Georgia, USA. I'm in the military of the 1st Panzer Division, in LIBYA as commander in chief for many years, the consolidation of the security frame work and support the LIBYAN security forces in training until next year, but I'm coming home for my pension is due in this year 2012. So I planned to leave from LIBYAN, so I could meet someone that I love. Well, I am the only son of my deceased parents. My whole dream was to get a sister and brothers too, but it's not all dreams come true.

I am glad to find you in my life and I will be happy with you what I want is just to love, take my world again, because I am a single father to be assigned. I lost my wife three years ago in a car accident. I have my own share of setbacks in this life, but despite everything I never cease to thank God for his mercy on my life and all the experiences I have been exposed to. I am a fun loving person, jovial, child, easy going, nice and passionate people. I like fun, smile, work, travel, and play. I think of myself as a clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, etc. My favorite music is pop from the 80's, I can hear all kinds of music and lately I'm diversifying and getting into R & B and country music. I like to also cook and some of my dishes are good (hahaha)

I would like to know if you live alone in your own house? What you have now through life? How many children did you have? What is your nationality? We have both a great opportunity to meet and what happens to us is completely up to fate. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until a woman right next to him. I want someone who is happy with her life. Someone who is willing to share her life with me and I can not my life with her and together we will be happy to share forever. I hope that the right woman for me, and I hope that we would come together to open doors and affection blessing in our lives. Please check your attached you are to see my photos. And please also tell me about yourself and also send your photos to me.

Have a nice day and I hope angels love to hear from you soon.

I'll always be your friend forever.

Kenneth.

Pictures:

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [66.178.127.251]
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU.
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 04:20:24 -0700
Importance: Normal

Originating IP: 66.178.127.251
Originating ISP: West Africa Telecommunication
City: Monrovia
Country of Origin: Liberia

ISP: West Africa Telecommunication
Monrovia, Montserrado (14),
Lat: 6.3106
Lon: -10.8047
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tnttittled.rig321@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Split from https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... 17&t=69450, where the fake site used in scam, bogeus.com, impersonating Bank of Georgia is reported.

The scammer is active on various dating sites on social platforms, while using different aliases and the same email address.

Aliases used:

- Allen Smith
- Tyler Wood
- James Logan

On Skype as:

John Philip Abizaid / johnabizaid1951

Stolen picture used:

avatar1.JPG (13.34 KiB) Viewed 2472 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.