Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rikki Nyx

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rikki Nyx

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:09 pm

vidash21 Profile: HI HANDSOME MANView Comments
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Buford, Ohio, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
gmail.comhello handsome how are you doing i really enjoyed reading your profile you sound interesting and its hard for me to believe you are single i am really impressed by your profile and i will wish to get to know more about you my name is vidash and i am honestly okay with your age to me age is just a number when it comes to finding soul mate what really mas to me is for us to be honest truth worthy and sincere to each other that will make us have a wonderful life together handsome i am really serious truth worthy and sincere i have been single now for more than a year and honestly i am tired of being alonet cheat and i dont lie i speak the truth and i do mean everything i write to you i am a woman of my words honestly i am honestly interested in you at this moment and i want to chat with you more to get to know you so i want you to give us opportunity to get to know each othis is my email address and instant messenger id vidashlove401yahoo.com vida.love55

About Me
Hello Handsome how are you doing i really enjoyed reading your profile you sound interesting and it's hard for me to believe you are single i am really impressed by your profile and i will wish to get to know more about you my name is Vidash and i am honestly okay with your age to me age is just a number when it comes to finding soul mate what really matter's to me is for us to be honest truth worthy and sincere to each other that will make us have a wonderful life together Handsome i am really serious truth worthy and sincere i have been single now for more than a year and honestly i am tired of being alone so i just decided to come here look and see if i will be lucky to find my life partner i am not interested in any head games or drama i am honest truth worthy sincere caring loving faithful understanding and respectful i don't cheat and i don't lie i speak the truth and i do mean everything i write to you i am a woman of my words Honestly i am honestly interested in you at this moment and i want to chat with you more to get to know you so i want you to give us opportunity to get to know each other by emailing me and you can add me! this is my email address and instant messenger id
vidashlove401@yahoo.com

vida.love55@gmail.com

lghpykk3-4vj5-0-mfvwhcv.jpg
lghpykk3-4vj5-0-mfvwhcv.jpg (17.53 KiB) Viewed 3339 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.