Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

Unread postby HDMike » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:02 am

I did click the link. I looked through all three pages. How do u guys get this info. Geez now I feel sick
HDMike
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:12 am

Look it, HDMike. We sympathize with you now, seriously, but you neeed to LISTEN to our advice. You simply must STOP talking to this criminal, impersonating a female to scam you and other unknowns. You are not the only one that this guy is scamming right now, so PLEASE DROP ALL CONTACT with the scammer NOW. Your continued talking endangers all the other victims, of which there may be dozens. Do not respond to email, chats, or phone calls. Then,
Go To Bed, Eat something. You need to get out of the fantasy hold that he has on your mind, and sleep is needed. Then, come back and read our Important Topics and all of the lightbulb topics on the tops of our forums, so that you can understand things better. After that, you can start your recovery from your scam. This would be best for you now.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby HDMike » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:22 am

I stopped contact. This is a copy of the first e-mail i recieved:

I am pleased to read your email,I haven't really tried this online dating thing till now...am Caroline by name,and i am not doing anything tonight just searching for the right man in my life.. so I came across this online site while browsing and decided to give it a try.Its good to know a little more about you .My Parent her from Louisiana USA.My dad owe a construction company so he use to move around pretty much to work.After his marriage to my Mom,He got a Job in Netherland and we all move there.....I lost my Dad when I was 15yrs and it seems very difficult but I thank God that I've gotten over it even though I still miss him so much. I'm the only child of my parent.Mom got married to another man and we relocated with him back to the State.But sad i lost my mom 2 years ago,a day i will always remember in my life.Though am not around when she died.really I want sincerity from you and I want you to be truthful in anything you tell me, I have been with men that hurt me, lied to me, cheated on me , made me cry ,made my life feel worthless and I don't want to go through that anymore...Please don't do anything to hurt me if this works out right for us...I cant go through another heart break , I know that I will never do anything to hurt you as I am someone that will never hurt or cheat on anyone but I always seem to be the one that gets hurts,.Well I am willing to answer any questions you have got for me but for now I have some questions for you.what are your likes and dislikes,whats your favorite color and food? Do you like pets?If you do ...do you have any? Also if there is one thing you wish you could change about yourself...what will that be? ok enough questions for you....................let me say a few things about myself...I have been out of a relationship for 5yrs now,I suffered heartbreak from my ex, I didn't know he was sleeping with my best friend and ever since I decided not to go into a relationship.Now I feel I should try to meet that special someone out there who could really be the one for me which is why I am on this site but this time I am trying to be very careful. I want someone that will be sincere to me as I hate being lied to.Okay I like doing a lot of things for fun like watching movies,listening to music, spending time with that special someone and more like my work line which gives me an opportunity to do a lot of things. Well My Job is to buy and sell artworks mostly Paintings and sculpts.Sometimes I travel just to get suitable artworks to sell.I am looking to meet someone that is sincere,caring,understanding,romantic and fun to be with one day and would be nice to meet you up when I get back...Expect your sincere answers to those questions I asked Bye for now..........................Caroline
HDMike
Junior survivor

Unread postby HDMike » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:27 am

Second E-mail. I think u can see how real it sounded:

It always feels good to sign into my mailbox and meet an unread email message from you....now let me answer those questions I asked you.....I like traveling,trying out new things,like making people around me happy,I like eating good food,enjoy great company...etc...I hate being bored,having a bad day,getting into trouble,being late for an appointment...I dislike things that are generally not right.My favorite color is blue and food is steak...I have a german shepherd dog named bill back home...well the one thing I would love to change about myself is the fact that I am an orphan,I wish my parents were still alive...You seem to be an open hearted and sincere person and I looking forward to that day I would see you face to face...But just so you know I thought I would tell you what I was looking for, and see what you think... All I am looking for is "True Love," no Games, no Playing around, just want to find my soul mate in life...the one man I Will connect with in every way..I do know very much about you, yet any woman that does not treat you with respect, true love, genuine kindness and caring is absolutely a fool. True Love can be given without being shared, but a shared Love still allows for your special loved one to grow.To me, there is nothing more special than a shared Love. One that delights in our loved one's achievements, and growth as a person. One that has no jealousy, anger or mistrust.I believe when I have met the right person, we will believe so completely in each other, and Love each other so completely, that we will trust without hesitation as well.I am a lovingly touchy person. I am not saying that I am perfect but I always try to do right.I like to hold hands, hug and kiss ... when appropriate..I like open affection but in good taste,not for affection sake.I love to look into my loved one's eyes, and often get accused of starring..But I stare at flowers too, they never complain that I could look at them from when the blossom until they fade away...I like being touched too. Held and having my hair played with...I like simple things.I want my soul mate to be my best friend, so I can always talk with him about anything and be able to work things out when it matters.Life is so short, why do people make it so complicated by wanting everything they see and forgetting that we are here to Love one another, not "bed as many as we can" and have nothing true and genuine when our time comes..I believe it takes "a lot of time" to know someone, and when an actual "relationship" does start ... I still believe intimacy should be saved until "you know" they are someone you want to be with.Hope that wasn't too much, but it is honest and all of me...I look forward to reading your thoughts about all I have said.......can you tell me about your family ..tell me about your sex life everything so that we can move on.i will tell you mine as soon as you tell me your.do you like to give and receive.also tell me how your job is like for you? Ok have to go now Take care............Caroline
HDMike
Junior survivor

Unread postby HDMike » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Here is the email I recieved back from them after I found the ann angel stuff and confronted them about it on saturday:

To Begin this is the real story of my life,well i am not a scam and i will never be one.......i am the real Caroline Figgeroa,but after my mom remarried and left me without looking back to me or made any attempt to take care of me then it was only my Aunt that i see beside me when i needed my mother that is after the death of my father..........then she took care of me and try her little best she can to make me grow and she thought me never to cheat or lie to any one,then she became sick and i started my journey by going into buz and no one to help me and then she sell her car and gave me the money to start the artwork and painting business then i start it real and start making money but she is sick with cancer and i don't want her to die so i started taking care of her and i had to sell all what i could sell just to keep my Aunt alive and make sure we meet with bills as well and then me and my Aunt got nothing then i started all over again and it really hard to find job and when i try to work in a restaurant i met a lot of men who wanted sex with me so i left the job and the sickness of my Aunt still worse condition then i met this man his name is Alex and he told me his into Modeling and i accept him and he told me that he would want to be my manager and he told me the only way i could make money is to be a cam girl and i try saying know but i don't have a choice cos of what is going on with my Aunt so i had to take the offer just to raise the money my Aunt needed for her surgery and to make some money for me to start all over again with my Artwork and Painting Job..................then after little some little time we started all this together i told him i am quitting cos i am no Longer interested but he agreed and before then i already makes a lot of video cam and after i told him i am no more interested so he agreed to shut off the cam site and i went ahead with my Aunt surgery with the money i raised with the cam site and then i start my Artwork and painting Business and i later find out that a lot of people have been going to the site and take my pictures out and uses it to scam people and i didn't know not until one of my friend show it to me then i found out that he didn't stop the cam site and he still used it to make money for his selfish interest and i am real and i regret working with Mr Alex and i have reported the case to the Cops and they have arrested my Alex and they still working on the case and it just that i didn't told you from the beginning cos i am really interested in you and i don't want to lose you cos i try to met a man and i did told him the truth but he did leave me cos i told him the truth about my past and i am not happy about what i have done before and i am very sorry for not telling you everything about me cos my past isn't what i am proud about that is why i didn't told you from the start and i hope you believe in what i just told you and i want you to know that this is nothing but the truth and i still want you so much in my life and i don't want you to leave me,.........i am for real and i have never ever in my life hurt any one or scammed any one for money but i know if not for my past this wouldn't have happen.........once again i am sorry please forgive me for keeping my past away from you ok thank you so much for everything you have for me and thank you so much for the true love that you have showed me and i truly love you so much and i want you forever in my life and i wish to spend the rest of my life with you cos you're such the man i have been waiting for all my life....thank you once again bye
HDMike
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:58 am

HDMike,

even this email is a complete lie, every single word.

We told you what´s happend if you confront the scammer. Try to be vareful for a while with your online contacts and with strangers trying to be your friends. Once, can be the same scammer using another fake identity. Second, your scammer will sell to other scammers every details he know about you, so long he can not obtain your money.

Our advice is to change everything used with the scammer: email adress, phone number, the profile used by you on the dating site or Facebook.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby HDMike » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:10 am

I had already confronted them about this prior to finding this site. I have cut off contact the last couple days. Even when i was still having contact with them I wasnt confronting them anymore but just playing along.

I would like to somehow find out just who this person is so i could have some closure though.
HDMike
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:47 am

HDMike,

when we will find the real face of this scammer, it will be posted here. Until now, no luck.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby HDMike » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:45 pm

Ok. Thanks guy!
HDMike
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:11 am

HDMike, I just wrote something that may help you, and also others who seem to hold onto their scam for various reasons.
I hope you'll read it, and maybe understand a little more of what stage of recovery you are at. It really doesn't matter who scammed you and whether we can even get his real name. Nothing will ever be done to him as punishment or compensation back to you. It is a very, very rare case that scammers get punishment for what they do. The important thing is for you to move ahead with your life now. :)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4509
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.