Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:10 am

She is in new hampshire. I know that because thats where i sent the money and that was the name i sent it too.

Scammers can pick up Moneygram and Western Union payments at any office in any country anywhere in the world. So, just because you put New Hampshire in the receiver's address section of the form does not ensure that the person can only pick it up in New Hampshire.

Also, it is always a scam if anyone asks for money on the internet.
There is never an exception to this.

You need to immediately stop all contact with "her," and stay silent on email, chats, phone. Say absolutely nothing to them. I'm sorry that you were scammed. :(
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: My Story HDMike

Unread postby Tomi » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:25 am

HDMike, it’s 100% scam and I am sorry you have been a victim of this.

HDMike wrote:
When i confronted her about this she said it was part of her past and didnt tell me about it because she was afaid i wouldnt accept her for the way she was.

Confronting a scammer is a mistake. Of course he will lie, what you expect him to say. After he has got some money from you and thinks that he can get more if you continue to believe on him, he will fabricate any kind of stories and lies. These scammers are liars by profession.

One solid proof to find out that it is a scam is through email headers. Get the IP Address of one this scammer’s emails to you and it will tell you his exact location, not where he claims him to be and not in New Hampshire.

Completely stop talking to this criminal. No confrontations. This is a scam and you are talking to an African man hidden behind the anonymity of internet anywhere in West Africa or Malaysia. Drop him or he will suck you further into this scam and you will lose more money.

I know it’s hard to accept that all just was a scam. You may want to cling to the last straw of hope that all is real, but sad to say it just a fantasy. The fact that you searched for this scammer and you posted here; you already had suspicion that it’s a scam. Trust that instinct of yours because it will save you from more hurt and loss. The earlier you embrace the realization that all is a scam, the easier you will get through this.

Again, I am sorry that you have been scammed.
Tomi
Senior survivor

Re: carolinefigg101@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:27 am

Online activity:

On mocospace.com,

Hello,
How are you and good to hear from you I am new here.When did you join the site,How has been your search so far.What is the great thing that you're proud of.What is your idea date.I will like to get to know you better and learn more about you.You can get back to me at carolinefigg101@yahoo.com you can as well tell me more about yourself...This is all for now.Hope to hear from you soon...

Profile elements:

sexycaroline
Caroline / 31 F / Bell Gardens, CA
Looking For: Serious Relationship
Relationship: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Children: Undecided
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Education: Some High School
Last Login: 10/14/12
Profile Views: 3,355

On Facebook,

Caroline Fig aka caroline.fig.7
Worked at Self employed
Went to George Washington High School
Lives in Concord, New Hampshire
Female
I'm the girl who will text you every single morning and tell you good morning, and every single night to tell you sweet dreams. I'm the girl who will hold you when you're crying and wipe away your tears. I'm the girl who still thinks you're handsome with your most torn up jeans and a plain tee-shirt. I'm the girl who won't pressure you to do things that you don't want to do. I'm the girl who kisses you on the forehead; it doesn't always have to be on the mouth. I'm the girl who doesn't kiss and tell. I'm the girl who actually listens to you when you talk. I'm the girl who's excited all day because I'm looking forward to our date that night. I'm the girl who is content to just be able to hold you and wants nothing more. I'm the girl who can't help but smile when you walk into the room. I'm the girl who's perfectly content with staying in and watching movies and cuddling. I'm the girl who won't lie to you about where she's going or where she's been, or who she's been with. I'm the girl who gets butterflies when she hears your name. I'm the girl who's not afraid to tell her friends she loves you. I'm the girl who doesn't mess with other guys when I have you; you're the only one that I need. I'm the girl who doesn't care about your imperfections, and loves you more for them; who wants a perfect woman? that's just boring. I'm the girl who will hold you while we watch the sun set. I'M THE girl WHO REALLY WANTS TO MAKE YOU THE HAPPIEST MAN IN THE WORLD

Active since March 9, 2012.

Other stolen pictures used:

On petpeoplemeet.com,
CAROLINEFIGG101
31 years old
from Troup TX, USA
I have a dream to meet the right person for me and to get married. I know what I want from a man and what I can give him. I do not like only receiving, I can also give back. It's about love, caring and a lot of other things that make our lives happy. I hate egotistical, unintelligent persons, I would like to meet a man with a good education, kind, honest, who will not play games and who's really looking for a serious relationship. I wish to love and to be loved, to be with my darling in good and bad times, to enjoy every minute spent with my only one. I believe that it'll happen! I have never been married, because I haven't met my other half yet. I am very romantic, that's why I believe in real love. I hope I will be able to find a man, with whom I would have real happiness and create a family with children, as I like children very much

I'm looking for a relationship is someone that would love me for who i am and not what i have, someone that is ready for a serious relationship and would believe it would work between us, Someone to talk to, rely on, hope for, cherish, hug, kiss, hold, cry to, cry with, love, share with, learn with,someone to have all the fun in life with, and grow old with. My believe is that its only love that makes all this happen.. I need someone that shares this type of believe and Honest.I'll like to know more about you, tell me about your past relationships? tell me about your parents, your likes and dislikes? what exactly you looking for in a partner? Do you believe it can work between us? i mean online dating if we get to know each other better.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby HDMike » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:55 am

Looks like u did ur homework. That is the exact first e-mail i got from her as well
HDMike
Junior survivor

Re: My Story HDMike

Unread postby HDMike » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:06 am

[No need to quote the person's post directly above yours.- SH]

Ok but how do u explain the fact that I sent the moneygram to NH to a woman named Caroline Figgeroa. Someone has to be up there to pick it up. I tried tracing the I.P. address but there using gmail and it just went to california
Last edited by SlapHappy on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted quote.
HDMike
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:21 am

HDMike,

no matter where you send the money, if the scammer has the right MTC number and the right answer for the secret question, he can pick up the money anywhere in the world. Special in a country when he can buy the complicity of the WU clerk... in which case he dont even need to prove his identity...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby HDMike » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:36 am

]
Oh. I didnt no that. I didnt use the secret question option. Im actually chatting with this person right now. Please dont tell me I have sexted with a man a few times.
I was ready to jump in my suv and drive the 700 miles up there to see formyself before I came across ann angel sites. I never saw her before.
HDMike
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:43 am

HDMike,

the scammers use stolen pictures. Behind those pictures, usual is a man.
We managed to find some real faces for the scammers abusing stolen pictures. Take a look here, please: http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... =21&t=1861.

STOP THE CONTACT WITH YOUR SCAMMER: DON´T CONFRONT HIM, IT´S USELESS. You will get just more pain. And our entire work to expose this scammer will be wasted. The scammer will steal other pictures and will made another email adress to scam inocent persons and he will be reported just AFTER he made another victim and just IF the next victim will report him.

And, please, try to use the reply button, not the quote button when you post.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby HDMike » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 am

This is the place where I first discovrered the ann angel connection.
http:/ /www.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_marriage_scams/f2412.shtml?p=127#234250 Link disabled. FF.

I use the quote button so you can tell which post my reply is in relation too.
HDMike
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:57 am

Just try, please, to click the link sent in my previous post.
And after that, maybe you will find time to read our FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=337. It will help you to understand why we tell you what we tell you.

Stop the contact with the scammer, delete him and block him. Is nothing else you can do. You will need some time to recover after this experience and to move forward with your life. Sorry, HDMike, to be scammed is a bad experience in life and some of us here really know how you feel right now. But, for your own good, cut the rope who keep you bound.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.