Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

cindy_chap4u@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 14, 2013 3:07 pm

The scammer use a mixed gallery: Anna Angel stolen pictures and Jossie Ann Miller stolen pictures - for the last one see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77

On FMF:

Hello, I am Cindy and was browsing thru this site when i saw your picture and checked on your profile. I must confess that it is outstanding and i hope to know you better and create time to chat, i am always free on sundays because of my tight schedules but i promise to create time for you if you give me the chance, are u on skype? You can also reach me on my email at cindy_chap4u@yahoo.com or better we can talk on the phone. I hope to hear from you soon.

cindy4u2luv Profile:
Love is the creation
Age & Gender: 39 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Latino with Mixed Hair Color / Other Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

I am a fun loving person,Most times busy with work, Live alone. I like responsible people because i m responsible

+ 3 stolen pictures of Josie Ann Miller
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: cindy_chap4u@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 14, 2013 3:08 pm

Email:

Good to hear from u.I am single and lovable, live alone with my dog, (sassy). Do not have a child and hoping to change my present location because i have been down here for too long. I am looking forward to a stress free relationship with a man that will love me for who i am and not what i am. Do u have yahoo account? if no. please signup a yahoo account so we can chat when i get home from work.

Header:

Return-Path: <cindy_chap4u@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.215.162.16] -
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 06:32:24 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.215.162.16
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

newwoman23@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 16, 2013 4:15 pm

On FMF:

samira23 Profile:
looking for my soulmate and partner in life
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 8" (142 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Other Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Taurus

When I dream, I dream of you...maybe one day, dreams will come true.
There is an ocean between us. Forests and mountains keep us apart. I may not be superman, but give me a second and I will fly across countries to send you my love. Have you received it?
If, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days that I have lived, I'd pick the moment I met you.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: newwoman23@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Message on the site:

I am Samira by name single well educated lady with no kids looking for a man that is honest, trusting,loving, kind, caring and faithfulness,because that's the best qualities in a relationship.I am looking for a very serious long term relationship without any head games. I'm currently in Ghana..west Africa willing to get back to states with the right guy for my life that i will meet here on fish meet fish to understand life with to be with him in the states together.I am very honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun adventure, with a compassionate and generous nature.I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings or emotions.I am very ambitious and intelligent woman.I have a wonderful sense of humor.I love to travel,explore new things,catch a movie,or read a book,I love to listen to variety of music,I enjoy in sharing a meaningful,intimate conversation with my partner.I believe in communication,honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship.I am a very romantic, affectionate, sensuous and very passionate woman.I would never make you feel unappreciated.I will always cherish the man that I am with,nor would I take you for granted.I will always be willing to compromise,and treat my partner with the respect he deserve.I enjoy socializing and entertaining,I enjoy been outdoors as well as I am comfortable having a romantic dinner for two at home watching a movie.I love to cook, going out to dinner, movies, concerts, playing golf, shooting pool, fishing, boating, camping, bowling, walking holding hands. If you're still interested in getting to know me more then I would love to hear back from you Samira Ibrahim.If you really want to chat then you can see me on my yahoo id newwoman23@ymail.com so that we can chat more...

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: newwoman23@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 17, 2013 5:02 am

Email:

I am Samira by name single well educated lady with no kids looking for a man that is honest, trusting,loving, kind, caring and faithfulness,because that's the best qualities in a relationship.I am looking for a very serious long term relationship without any head games. I'm currently in Ghana..west Africa willing to get back to states with the right guy for my life that i will meet here on fish meet fish to understand life with to be with him in the states together.I am very honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun adventure, with a compassionate and generous nature.I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings or emotions.I am very ambitious and intelligent woman.I have a wonderful sense of humor.I love to travel,explore new things,catch a movie,or read a book,I love to listen to variety of music,I enjoy in sharing a meaningful,intimate conversation with my partner.I believe in communication,honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship.I am a very romantic, affectionate, sensuous and very passionate woman.I would never make you feel unappreciated.I will always cherish the man that I am with,nor would I take you for granted.I will always be willing to compromise,and treat my partner with the respect he deserve.I enjoy socializing and entertaining,I enjoy been outdoors as well as I am comfortable having a romantic dinner for two at home watching a movie.I love to cook, going out to dinner, movies, concerts, playing golf, shooting pool, fishing, boating, camping, bowling, walking holding hands. If you're still interested in getting to know me more then I would love to hear back from you Samira Ibrahim.

I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. Im very easy to get a long with and a very good listener..
I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,friends and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother,brother and I...

I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.
I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I am just as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress.
I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing.
I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.
I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful.
I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it).
I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.
I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me....
I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - ha ha.hope to you hear from you soon

from yours friend
samira ibrahim...

Email:

Return-Path: <newwoman23@ymail.com>
Received: from [197.251.163.202]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.142.542
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 13:45:13 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.251.163.202
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

cynthiabrown2020@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:55 am

On FMF:

hello dear am Cynthia and i was wondering if we could meet on and have a little chart
cynthiabrown2020@yahoo.com u can get me on there dear. hope to see u there. bye

cynthiabrown2020 Profile: need a soulmate
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

+ another stolen image, already reported here

I am a cool minded person , I love being straight forward in my activities with people,in fact the reason my folks like me is just cos of my policy of being simple as I believe Greatness Lies In Simplicity how about u don't u think so ?

On Facebook,

Lizy Brown aka lizy.brown.14224
Active on MeetMe.
Joined Facebook May 13, 2013.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: cynthiabrown2020@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:56 am

Email:

am single with one child looking for a man who is honest,loving,caring,loyal and most of all trust worthy who will love me for who i am and agree to protect and take care of me and my son Daniel

Header:

Return-Path: <cynthiabrown2020@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.223.177]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.145.547
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 19:18:47 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.218.223.177
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Adrina Profile: Looking for soul mate...
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 5" (165 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion:
Ethnicity: Other with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CancerLocation: New York, New York, US

Share Link:

Rating:
Rate Adrina from 1 to 10 hearts.

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
looking for honesty man..

About Me
My name is Adrina and i am a woman of 29years of age
I am truly a woman in Waiting". Waiting for the right man to steal my heart away.

I believe that couples definitely need to have some interests in common, but I don't believe they have to share all the same interests as long as there is mutual respect and consideration.

I'm faithful to the extreme.

I feel I pretty much have the perfect life except for the desire to have someone to share it with.

i value integrity, loyalty, and people with a willingness to try new things
Very serious, someone very down to earth, who does not need to play games, but be confident enough to just be himself, and allow me to be me, and let us get to know one another.You can contact me through my email.adrinacarvistonjr@yahoo.com

Also had a photo of "Josie Ann Miller"
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:23 pm

patience_boahenmaa Profile: I am single looking for my soul mate
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 10" (147 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Mixed with Brown Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Saratoga Springs, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Student
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
cookingreadingsmiling to peoplesportsswimming and conversation with friends

About Me
I am cheerful, energetic girl with kind and romantic nature. I am not used to be in a bad mood. So I try to smile and find something positive in every day of my life. I am very active and optimistic person. I am not afraid of difficulties and I believe that it is possible to overcome all problems if man and woman do everything together and share thoughts and ideas with one another.

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:34 pm

Skype ID: agustinaaa992

Excerpt from Skype chat:

agustinaaa992: well i am from Rotterdam-Holland living in Kumasi-Ghana.
agustinaaa992: well i am 29 but i wil be 30 on the 18 of sept.
agustinaaa992: yes you are right but my microphone is not working now and well can you get to buy me one please. agustinaaa992: can you try to help me to buy it please?
ME: I think I can. I'm going to the bank tomorrow as I leave town. My E-mail address is xxxx@xxxx.com. I can do a bank to bank transfer on my way to see my Mother & father if you send me the information. Okay??
agustinaaa992: good
agustinaaa992: you can send it through western union my dear...
ME: How much money do you need me to send?
agustinaaa992: name:Evelyn yeboah
zip:+233
city:kumasi
bank:western union

THEN I GET AN E-MAIL:
evelyn yeboah <miss.evelyn.yeboah@hotmail.com> Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 11:19 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello i will send you the details okay

HEADER:
Received: from BLU175-W40 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s7.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 9 Aug 2013 20:19:28 -0700
X-TMN: [Exn3EerzKfgYJ5Ckrv0N83AYuPskk68g]
X-Originating-Email: [miss.evelyn.yeboah@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU175-W4071B6A6561C61BF57EF03DE590@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: miss.evelyn.yeboah@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_9b885288-637c-477a-8c09-c9aefc86a7b5_"

IP:
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick ReportOriginating IP: 65.55.116.73Originating ISP: Microsoft Hosting City: RedmondCountry of Origin: United States* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

PHOTOS:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.