Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Maybe?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby HDMike » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:28 am

Well what i meant was all the time i spent on this forum and other scam forums the scammers were always asking for people to send the money overseas to africa/ nigeria. I dont remember seeing any posts were the money was requested to be sent to somewhere within the U.S. And being that the Caroline women that lives in NH is the only one in the U.S. with that particular name from the people searches I've done, I would think a scammer would pick a more common name to use. Something where there was at least a few people with that name within an area. Not something that uncommon and rare. Makes absolutely no sense to me.
HDMike
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:39 am

HDMike,

the names used by the scammers are fake. For this main reason, researching is not based by the names used in scams. The pictures used are also stolen - and the research about the scammer dont work just with the pictures. No matter wich name they use or wich stolen picture, one single person can use exactly same email adress: the scammer. All other ways to search after scammer are wrong, because in the process you can expose real people who have nothing to do with the scam, even if it´s happend to have the same name like the fake one used by the scammer.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:11 pm

We told you and told you how the scam works, yet you refused to listen to us and continued to post inaccurate and possibly even dangerous information. As such, it's been decided to suspend your account for 2 weeks. You can read the information on the forum, but cannot post. Use the time to learn how scammers actually work.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby HDMike » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Im over it. I was nieve and ignorant when it came to online dating and scammers but now thanks to this forum and others Ive become educated on the subject quickly. It wont happen again. I found older profiles that this same scammer used on a couple other sites but used a different name and location dating back to 2009 still using Ann ANgel pictures. Im thankful that it only lasted 2 weeks in my case,
HDMike
Junior survivor

adizatualhasan@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:35 pm

adizatualhasan@ymail.com - IP used 196.201.35.54

b]Originating IP:[/b] 196.201.35.54
Originating ISP: First Ipv4 Assignment Block For Scancom Ltd.
Country of Origin: Ghana

On wedatefree:

am adizatu from turkey am divorce but still young am just 39 years old and now searching for my partner you can add me on yahoo adizatualhasan@ymai l.com

Profile elements:

adizatu1973
39 y/o female
istanbul, Turkey

- the entire picture is one nude belongs to Ann Angel.

The email adress is used on Facebook with a different gallery - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5619
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

maurrendunne@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Username: maurren
Email address: maurrendunne@yahoo.co.uk
IP: 64.62.201.5

Originating IP: 64.62.201.5
Originating ISP: Hurricane Electric
City: Fremont
Country of Origin: United States

I would describe myself as a caring, loving, tender, smart, intelligent, sensuous, sexy, sincere, woman who wants a loving husband. I want to be more than noticed. I want to be wanted. I dreams of having a loving relationship, in a home environment. I dream of my knight coming to rescue me, these are not fantasies, they are the core of the feminine heart and the life I know I was made for.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lindacole314@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:42 am

On FMF:

am looking for a man who wants a friend and which will lead us into a long term relationship and if possible marriage.i want a man who has a great sense of humor and also who is not on here for games nor naughty talks.a man who has a great sense of humor and knows how to treat a woman the way a woman must be treated because women are very special,that doesn't mean that men are not special.a man who does not cheat,lie ,deceive, who is not jealous and doesn't like much jokes. because there is time for everything and time waits for no one, that is the kind of man am looking for... can you tell me what you are also looking for in a woman?
Oh ok..so can you give me your private email address so we may chat there to know more about each other and see where it leads us to....Or can you send me more pics of me on lindacole314@yahoo.com

lindacole314 Profile:
Still Searching
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Am here with you now and i have to take my time to write more detail about me for you to understand more about me as i am very interested in knowing more about each other better My name is Linda and I'm 38 years old, I was born and raise in a little town in Sweden called Malmö. I'm a mixed race from Sweden/Brazil and Canada meaning my mom is a mixed race from Sweden/Brazil and my dad is from USA, COLORADO . I was once there when i was just 9 years old and we spent a couple of months with my dad as he also had a wife over there with my other step siblings, my step mom was very hard on me so life was not good so i had to come back to Upsalla to continue my education.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lindacole314@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:43 am

Email:

Am here with you now and i have to take my time to write more detail about me for you to understand more about me as i am very interested in knowing more about each other better My name is Linda and I'm 38 years old, I was born and raise in a little town in Sweden called Malmö. I'm a mixed race from Sweden/Brazil and Canada meaning my mom is a mixed race from Sweden/Brazil and my dad is from USA, COLORADO . I was once there when i was just 9 years old and we spent a couple of months with my dad as he also had a wife over there with my other step siblings, my step mom was very hard on me so life was not good so i had to come back to Upsalla to continue my education.am looking for a man who wants a friend and which will lead us into a long term relationship and if possible marriage.i want a man who has a great sense of humor and also who is not on here for games nor naughty talks.a man who has a great sense of humor and knows how to treat a woman the way a woman must be treated because women are very special,that doesn't mean that men are not special.a man who does not cheat,lie ,deceive, who is not jealous and doesn't like much jokes. because there is time for everything and time waits for no one, that is the kind of man am looking for... can you tell me what you are also looking for in a woman?Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring...Can i also know more about you..Hope to hear from you soon..

Header:
Return-Path: <lindacole314@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.164.22]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 15:35:30 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.251.164.22
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 13, 2013 3:23 pm

I have one on IM using the name cd_pinkpants69
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.