Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

info@strategicstacklogistics.com pandoralake@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:13 pm

On Monday 7 January 2019,
Strategic Stack Logistics <info@strategicstacklogistics.com> wrote:

Hello,
Thank you for reaching out to us.
We do have the proper documents needed to ship Ms. Yaa Owusuaah gold to XXXXXX. We also found out in the documents provided you being the receiver of the money to be paid.
You already have a kilo of gold in your name and our company policy requires you honor that before we allow for such shipment and payment into your account.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused .
Thank you.

--
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this e-mail and then delete it from your system. Strategic Stack Logistics is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

To:
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2019,
Subject: Good morning

Yes everyone who have their Gold here have renew it and the woman you are taking about have made payment of 400 euros to renew her Gold and told me that he want her 40 grands of Gold to be send to Italy to a friend by DHL so the Gold will be given to her.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bobanokye2333@gmail.com yaaowusuaah24@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:19 pm

On Friday 31 January 2020,
Bob anokye <bobanokye2333@gmail.com> wrote:

My name is Mr Anokye but you can call me Bob for short am the lawyer of miss Yaa Owusuaah l mean say am a family friend she have being tell me more about you and what you have being doing for her helping her all the time thank you very much l was the friend of her late grandfather may his soul rest in peace he was a good man and his wife is call Yaw mensah may his soul also rest in peace. Back to what am about to say Yaa told me that she want me to do some document for 1 kilograms of Gold which she will be sending to you for you to sell it and l have being way for the day you told me that you are going to send me the money for me to do the documents for the Gold but Yaa told me that l should wait because you are having problem in sending money to Ghana and also you have send the money which is 300 euros for me add 100 euros to it so that l can go to the HIGH COURT OF GHANA for them to sign and them from there you will be sending also 300 euros this month for me to do the documents for you l would have travel to Canada during the Christmas holy days but because of late friends of me whom were Yaa grandparent that is why l am here and am still waiting to do the document for her before l leave because his grandparent were my friends and l no the problems Yaa is going through and with your help you have being helping her and being there for her.She told me that when you send you the 1 kilograms of Gold you will again buy another one kilograms of Gold which l have to do another document for it but it is going to cost 700 euros this time not 600 euros also l did advice her to tell you that you should add 400 euros to the 600 euros you will be sending so that l can do the document for you but Yaa call me this morning and told me that you said you can only send 600 euros for this document for the Gold them when you sell the Gold and send some money back them we do another documents for the other Gold l understand it well but my point is that l will be traveling to Canada when l finished with the document she will be sending 1 kilograms of Gold to you my idea is that why dnot you pay 800 euros for me to do the 2 kilograms of Gold document for you the reason why am saying is that when l travel and Yaa goes in for another Lawyer it is going to cost you more than the 800 euros and am doing this just to help Yaa so please think about it very well.
Thank you very much
Lawyer Anokye

From: "yaaowusuaah24@gmail.com" <yaaowusuaah24@gmail.com>
To:
Sent: Monday 13 July 2020,

no text but the E-mail contained a fake cert of ownership document.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

YAA OWUSUAAH

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:26 pm

During this scam a small amount of gold was sent to the victim to bolster the scam. The return address from the envelope is:
YAA OWUSUAAH
H/NO PLT , BLK A BREMAN
KUMASI GHANA
phone 0244011254

Phone:
+233244011254
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@strategicstacklogistics.com jordanmensah80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:10 pm

On Monday 7 January 2019,
Strategic Stack Logistics <info@strategicstacklogistics.com> wrote:

Hello
Thank you for reaching out to us.
We do have the proper documents needed to ship Ms. Yaa Owusuaah gold to Italy. We also found out in the documents provided you being the receiver of the money to be paid.
You already have a kilo of gold in your name and our company policy requires you honor that before we allow for such shipment and payment into your account.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused .
Thank you.

--
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this e-mail and then delete it from your system. Strategic Stack Logistics is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

To:
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2021,

Sir, Yaa came to my office and was asking how much the balance to pay, Yaa have to pay 1300 euros and beside the company is shipping only 1 kilogram to you which is on our computer and also it december but the company have agree to send the 2 kilogram for Yaa which is due her agreement she made with the company and she have to pay 700 euros so 1300 euros plus 700 will be 2000 euros we will give you from september 1st you have to pay 350 euros, 350 euros in October and 300 euros in the November and 1000 euros in december you will have 2 kilograms of Gold.
Thank you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jordanmensah80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:12 pm

To:
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2021,

Sir, Yaa came office this morning am was saying telling me that you said you will send 200 euros very month and 400 euros on December, Sir to let you no the company is not going to accept it and they are going to give back Yaa Gold to her she is going to pay for 5000 euros to send you the Gold in another company right now l do not what to do for Yaa.Sir let make it this way l will help Yaa with the 50 euros you send 300 euros for the 3 month with is September, October, November and send 600 euros on December this is what l can do for her and you will get the 2 kilogram on December this is what l can help her or the company is going to give back the Gold to her and she have to pay for the 5000 to ship you the Gold.

To:
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2021,
Subject: Good evening

Sir, The company is given out Yaa owusuaah Gold to her tomorrow and i want you to no if you will help her with he 300 euros for the 3 month and also the 600 euros in december l want to confirm from you or you want help so that l can tell the company that l can do anything about i. Yaa l no that tomorrow Yaa is coming to my office to kill herself if you will not accept di lei to help her.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jordanmensah80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:14 pm

To:
Sent: Sunday September 26, 2021,

Sir, l took Yaa owusuaa to the hospital last night the doctor told as that she need more medicines and for the bills and medicines will cost 250 euros she old me that if you help her with the bills you want help her with the Gold, Sir to let you no the company have arrange the package of Yaa owusuaa Gold for her it will be given to her on Monday and if he company gives her Gold to her the company will not accept her Gold in their company again and am sure when the Gold is given to her Yaa is going to hurt herself again, Sir let make it it way l will help Yaa with the half of the bills which is 150 euros and you will also help her with 100 euros but l no that when she sell the Gold she is going to pay me back but you have to help her with the 300 euros of the Gold.

To:
Sent: Friday, October 1, 2021,

Sir, Yaa call me this morning telling me that her friend di lei loreen can't help her with the 20 euros and she said i should tell you to please send 350 euros for her to pay for vodafone so that she can talk to you .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jordanmensah80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:18 am

Sir, Am sorry Yaa owusuaah was arrested this morning but she has been given a bill. Mr Ackon ran away this morning. He did not come to the courtroom today to let you know Mr Ackon is no longer working at DHL any more. Because of what Mr Ackon did trying to send the Gold in an illegal way which will get the company in trouble Yaa owusuaa have to pay 1500 euros before her Gold can be ship on the february.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3221
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dyavidviarland5248@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:26 pm

Woha my new pen-friend. My name is Anastassiya. I have first had a glimpse of you at the website of a bridal agency in my town and the stuff had given me your email address. I am an interesting, forgiving and beautiful baby. I hope to to have by my side my only one, my man. I am looking for a honey who will take care of me and will be taken care of by me. I have never stood in front of the alter before. I hope you are a free man, because I am not going to go out with a burdened fellow. I adore kids that is why I work as a teacher at a primary school. My subject is English language. I am keen on music, cooking, reading, traveling and many other thrilling things. I know English very well and I am very fluent in speech. If you are interested in acquaintance with me, please write me back using my email address. If you text me I will send you my photos. I am having a hope you will react to my cry for help and will not send it to the bin. I will be waiting for your answer. Have many enjoyable moments every single day!

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: dyavidviarland5248@gmail.com

Keep dreaming of you, Anastassiya.

Header:

Received: from sbsonicconh5001.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (sbsonicconh5001.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [183.79.108.8])
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 10:48:19 +0100
Message-ID: <2B5423BE20C7C928DDA03E8E3F8A023C69BEED29@unknown>
Subject: Hello stranger!

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

knutdalby294@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:22 pm

Good Day. I'm Anastassiya. I have first had a glimpse of you at the website of a bridal portal in my native country and they have given me your email address. I am an extraordinary, mild and calm and sultry doll. I wish to get to know my Prince charming, my man. I am seeking a man who will love me and would be loved by me. I have never been married before. I dare hope you are not married, because I am not going to go out with a burdened fellow. I love kids that is why I work as a teacher at a primary school. My subject is English language. I am interested in music, preparing different tasty things, reading, traveling and many other amazing things. I know English and I am very fluent in speech. If you are craving for acquaintance with me, please answer using my email address. If you text me I am ready to send you my pics. I am living with a feeble hope you will react to my message and will not delete it without reading. I will be hoping to receive your message. Have The best time in your life!

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular email: knutdalby294@gmail.com

Always yours, Anastassiya.

Header:

Received: from sonicconh6003-vm6.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp (sonicconh6003-vm6.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp. [182.22.37.47])
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 10:34:42 +0100
Message-ID: <C4C1395DD65F2F98F7F55D5B89E6400DC1DBADD2@unknown>
Subject: Hey hey my awesome friend!

+ the same stolen picture as above.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

adakkoca294@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:29 pm

Hello unknown My name is Anastassiya. I have first had a glimpse of you at the website of a bridal portal in my native country and the stuff had given me your email address. I am an extraordinary, warm-hearted and attractive female. I have an intention to to have in my bed and heart my lawful gay, my second best half. I am looking for a sweetheart who will worship me and will be adored by me. I have never been married before. I want to beleive you have no wife to provide, because I am not interested in married guys. I adore children that is why I work as a educator at a primary school. My subject is English language. I am keen on music, preparing different tasty things, reading, traveling and many other splendid things. I know English and I am very fluent in speech. If you want acquaintance with me, please write me back using my email address. If you write me I will send you my pics. I am living with a feeble hope you will answer my letter and will not leave my message unattended. I will be hoping to receive your letter. Have many enjoyable moments every single day!

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular email: adakkoca294@gmail.com

All yours, Anastassiya.

Header:

Return-Path: <kojikoji@happy.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (103.121.73.252) by msrg1051.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 07:00:20 +0100
Message-ID: <A3DAA908791D439CA8430DC3AE79A6678918719D@unknown>

Orig IP: 103.121.73.252 | Orig ISP: Super Sonic Broadband Pvt Ltd | City: Thane | Country: India

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.