Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

katherineanderson768@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:38 pm

kathylove Profile: I am katherine anderson looking for a serious relationship that will someday lead to marriage if u dont mind can we get to know each other to see what we both have in mind to share maybe this can lead us to something great If you interested.
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 2" (157 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Gray Eye ColorZodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: Anchorage, Alaska, US

Share Link:

Rating:
Rate kathylove from 1 to 10 hearts.

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Bachelors DegreeMy Profession: Selfemployed
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
and has goals like me i mean he has to be sensible. i consider myself a friendly lady who loves to get to know people and spending time with them. i love to laugh more than anything and i want to enjoy living. but with the guy iget back to me..goals as me to spend time with i also hope to meet a god fearing man..i like honesty and i dislike dishonesty rudeness and disloyalty if you interestedhas high moralshealthyikind of oriented man who is honestlong lasting relationship with one special person. im hoping to meet a nice man that knows himself well. i think itm hoping to meet someone very special that has some similar valuesm looking for a down to earthm looking for the real thingm looking for. iopen mindeds a meaningfuls possible to settle down without settling for less than you expect from your lover. ithatto me

About Me
Hello
How are you today?Well i am katherine I am 5'8", 125 lbs, 26yrs old,don't smoke or drink and my food is rather healthy balance meal.I love photography and I create I also play a little piano and guitar... i am new member in here and don't know how to use it but i guess i still know some, i just logged in a tried to search and went to read your profile you are so lovely i think you are my match..I am from alaska, ever since my Ex threw me out.I'm Looking for the one,the that makes me smile when he walks into the room. The one that is true of heart!And wants to make a good life.. i will be re-locating soon as soon as i find my Mr.Right if that is what he needs for a better relationship and secondly age does not bother me all i need from a man is 100% honest and trust if you can handle that i have no problem relocating if that is what you need for a better relationship also
If you interested, get back to me...Get back to me at katherineanderson768 a/t/ ya//h/o/o/ d/ot/ c/om

Take off the slash sign and that's my address I would not mind relocating when i find the right person..
i will also send you pics just get back to me if interested
Hope to hear back from you
kathy

My Perfect First Date
care and real love

Photos show up with the name "Latin Mami".
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.