Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of General John R. Allen

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of General John R. Allen

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Stolen images and stolen identity of General John R. Allen, USMC-Commander, International Security Assistance Force.

johnallen13@live.com

Message on the site:

Hello dear, this is John Allen, the American former military commander. International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) as Commander. I was Born in 15 Decmber,1954) i am a United States Marine Corps four-star general. I was the first Marine Corps officer inducted as a Term Member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

I attended The Flint Hill School in Oakton, Virginia. I graduated with military honors from the U.S. Naval Academy with the Class of 1976, I received a Bachelor of Science degree in Operations Analysis. I am a 1998 Distinguished Graduate of the National War College. I holds a Master of Arts degree in National Security Studies from Georgetown University, a Master of Science degree in Strategic Intelligence from the National Defense Intelligence College, and a Master of Science degree in National Security Strategy from the National War College. I am just telling you my profile so that you may not ask much about me, i have only (2) kids. Live Separate?

I am interested to know you, i want to remarry again so that i can focus in a good family' making a good relationship together with you, are you sure you will not treated me bad, i am willing to do whatever you may asked me to do, i based in Afghanistan/US, i will want to hear from you because after across your profile i was so much interested in you.To be frankly with you i had 4months Contract with Afghanistan Government and this Contract will finish few weeks ahead. I will be happy to heard a good answer from you, i have been in broking heart before so i don't want to involve into it again, give me your heart so that we can live and progress together, i will stop here now, but remember that 'a true love, is a really life, any relationship without honest and humbleness is not completed, i need only honest from you every day/night,you can prefer to reply me here to avoid late respond from me (johnallen13@live.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible, Take care of yourself....John
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: johnallen13@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:27 pm

On Facebook,

John Allen
Joined Facebook April 13, 2013.

Stolen picture used:

On mig ente,

johnallen12 - same picture
Sex: Male
Last Login: August 31
Race: Black/African American, Native American, White
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.