Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marynew1124@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

marynew1124@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:24 pm

mary500 Profile: Am looking for a men that will be with me for ever
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 2" (127 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Atmore, Alabama, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Trader
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: DivorcedI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
have always been to meet someone who is kindcaring and considerate. someone who is not selfish and when he says he wants to be with me ...he means it. i want someone to have fun with but also someone who can actually hold a conversation

About Me
i am mary am single with one daughter I love a sense of adventure, traveling, hunting, fishing, I like to take part in interests of my partner,But of course I want her to give me a sense of space--I mean I don't think we should be sorry the crudeness but up each others behinds have always been to meet someone who is kind, caring and considerate. Someone who is not selfish and when he says he wants to be with me ...he means it. I want someone to have fun with but also someone who can actually hold a conversation. I have my ideas of what my man would be like but I'm not sure if I will know until he is right in front of me and when he is...I hope that I recognize it and not miss the moment,I truly hope to find someone that will be my partner for the rest of our lives. Someone who loves to love, and is not afraid to show it. Someone who will pamper me a little, I suppose, maybe even spoil me a bit. I enjoy life and what it has to offer. I want to travel while I'm able, and want someone to share not only the special moments with, but also the 'not so special' moments. Someone who'll be there for me without question, as I would be for them, always,mary from Wisconsin in lannon that is where I live and I am business woman also i am into buying and selling of antiques Any way, am not greedy to ask much from you, but all I needed from you is your friendship. I..ll be highly honored if you become my friend I love, caring, honest and intelligent. A woman who know what she wants and how to get it, I love to care If I say that you..re beautiful, it will be an understatement, I can simply put it this way; you..re just an Angel on earth. I want to warn you seriously to stop coming out during the day because there..s a rumor going around town that one of God..s favorite Angel is missing and it has been confirmed that you I come across your profile I saw a beautiful picture of you, you really look very beautiful I can..t stop looking at your picture,Well I am here for some one I really want to meet and build up this endless relationship and I can reach any distance to make sure I achieve my gold,Come my dear lets put our mind together and build up this endless love, Since I got hurt from my ex-wife which death take away from me ,I found it hard forget, well that is all in the past. I think you love, caring, charming, am presently in west Africa for a search of golds and other antiques as soon am thru i will be back to the state. and pretty just like what i want in my life. I will really appreciate it if you can come over to my instant messenger on yahoo id( marynew1124)let..s have some good conversation over there and see what life got for both of us in stock

marynew1124@yahoo.com

lfiaxq6a-4nv4-0-mkhlgzk.jpg
lfiaxq6a-4nv4-0-mkhlgzk.jpg (23.06 KiB) Viewed 836 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.