Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annacam001@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

annacam001@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:14 pm

annacam12 Profile: Serious relationship
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: European with Brown Hair Color / Gray Eye ColorZodiac Sign: SagittariusLocation: Ghent, West Flanders, BE

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Intimate EncounterMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession: Self Employee
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
caringeasy going.honestikindlovingm very simplemy name is annatrustworthyunderstanding

About Me
My name is Anna, i'm very simple, kind, caring, loving, honest, trustworthy, understanding, easy going.

My Perfect First Date
I want to meet a nice looking man, God fearing,respectable man,honest, caring, loving, kind, trustworthy, easy going, Rotmantic.

Hello how are you doing today? My name is Anna. I am new to this online dating site. You can take a look at my profile. I was searching round the site while i saw your profile and i decided to write this short message to you. I am searching for a serious relationship. How about you?
Feel free to write and tell me more about yourself if you wish to know more about me. It is best to write to me by email for quick response.
My email is: annacam001@hotmail.com ..
I am looking forward to your response.
Anna.

lfcbmuxi-2jq2-0-mptadiq.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: annacam001@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:44 pm

On Facebook,

Anna Cameron aka anna.cameron.5667
From Belgium, Wisconsin
In a Complicated Relationship since August 11, 2013

Pictures used:

Belgium is a village located in the Town of Belgium in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin, United States.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: annacam001@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Sent via email:

Hello, how are you doing? It was good to receive your message on the dating site. I speak English also because i grow up in English Country, Actually I am not an online dater, just decided to give it a try. I am single and looking for a serious relationship
I don't know about you?. For my free time, I like reading, watching movie, cooking, long walking and swimming. My best food can be any healthy food, seafood’s. Etc...
My best music can be, hip hop, pop, blues, R&B..
I like watching movies like comedy, actions and some good drama, or romantic movie.
I spent most of my life in Australia. I was born in Belgium, but my parents relocated to Australia when I was 7yrs old. And I have lived all my life in Australia.
My dad is Belgium and mum is Australian.
I lost both parents some year back in a fatal accident, and that has made life very lonely for me, because i was the only child.
I recently relocated back to Belgium in other to live and start a new life. And also take care of some properties that my parents left behind.
Currently I live permanently in Gent.
Actually I initially i'm doing modeling for a living while I was in Australia.
Presently I am self employed and I am into buying and selling of raw gold bars and gem stones. I normally travel to get goods in other country whenever it is necessary.
Well I would really like to learn more about you and get to know some basic things about you. Hopefully we can take this conversation further.
However I will like to stop writing now and look forward to your response.
Tell me more about yourself.
How long have you been single?
What do you do for a living?
What do you like to do for your free time?..........Anna....... big hug....

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.