Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt.Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt.Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Stolen images of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler.

On DMF:

hello sweetie how are you doing today Am chandler james from miami beach florida ni saw your profile on here it's captivating i must confess and it's only God can comparew with your beautiful and i hope you don't mind if we get to know more better of each other if you won't mind you may leave me your yahoo id so that we could chat better hope to hear back from you and have a lovely days

ok you can add me or you email me at james.chandler32@ya hoo.com i will be waiting for you on there

Profile elements:

jameschand - no picture
- 48 y/o male
- miami beach florida, USA
- English, Esperanto, German
- Have 1 children

Im a very caring person that likes to be around people that enjoy life and love to have fun. I'm a simple down to earth person who isn't much into the materialistic things in life. I value the people who come and go in my life and their friendship. I'm a very easy person to get a long with and once you really get to know me you'll see that I have a lot of love to give and I'm very understanding. I like to travel and see and do different things especially things outdoors.

My perfect match is someone that loves to laugh and have fun, would not take me for granted and who would always appreciate a nice and honest and trusting me.So i am looking to meet a lady that will treat me nice, funny, good conversation, not shy, and loves to try new things, then i am here.I am looking for someone who shares these same values. I am also looking for someone that will enjoy swooshing down the slopes during the day and curling up by the fire at night. Someone who will hit the trail with me at first light and enjoy a relaxing massage to work out the sore muscles at night.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: james.chandler32@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:39 pm

On Facebook,

Chandler James
Worked at Indian Military PAGE
Studied at United States Military Academy
Past: USA ARMY SCHOOL
Lives in Miami Beach, Florida
From Miami, Florida
Active on POF

Stolen picture used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

frankchandelar@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:17 am

Message on the dating site:

Greetings, you are looking fine, i want to have a friendship with you, I am interested in knowing you better if you are ready, please get back to me at ( frankchandelar@yahoo.co.uk ), my name is

Capt. Frank .

Profile elements:

Frank.C.
Male / Divorced
50 - Dallas / United States
Current Location Jakarta/ Indonesia

Slogan Am a cool Gentle man .

About Me
I promise to always lift you up when ever you are feeling down, I promise to wipe your tears when ever you feel you need to cry, I promise to keep you smiling always .

Looking For
I promise to keep you smiling always .

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Profession Army
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex

Stolen picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: frankchandelar@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:55 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

I am so pleased and overwhelmed with your kind response, I feel like the happiest man on Earth while I was going through your message.

Actually I have two daughters,and my first daughters name is Vanessa and she is 13 years old while my second daughter's name is nicole and she is 11 years old both in Military Boarding Schools in Texas under the care of my Government.

I also thank God for giving me a friend like you in my life because we have so many things to share in common meanwhile I have been a Soldier all through my life and now that I have seen someone out of my profession I am so pleased to have you in my life as a friend of mine.

Thanks and remain blessed as I wait for your kind response.
Regards,
Frank

Return-Path: frankchandelar@yahoo.co.uk
Received: from [114.79.13.205]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/674 YahooMailWebService/0.8.194.680
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 114.79.13.205
Originating ISP: Pt. Wireless Indonesia
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:17 pm

Email:

hi dear,

where are you from?

are you married or have kids?

what is your job?

how old are you?
i am 50years old..

well dear am a single parent. my wife died 8years ago and since then i have been all alone with just my kids,never remarried or had any relationship since then. she died of car accident. was hit by a drunk driver on her way to work..

guess i have to move on with life. got to be strong and happy for my kids...

what are your hobbies dear?

mine are traveling,diving,playing hand ball and listening to music.. love cool and romantic songs..

love red,blue and white colors too.

nice to know and be your friend. wishing you all the best. God bless you.

Received: from [202.57.4.4]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/674 YahooMailWebService/0.8.195.680
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 202.57.4.4
Originating ISP: Primanet - Pt. Khasanah Timur Indonesia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

chandlerreymond34@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:25 am

On Zorpia:

Hi dear,
Greetings to you. how are you doing hope fine. Your profile picture looks great,I cherish it so much, well life is all about getting to know each other, so i believe we can mingle together,i love to meet a special friends with good understanding.I'm Ray, by name,I'm a nice and caring man with a pure heart, i have interest in you.I will like us to know each other for a better relationship,please what do you think.Here is my mail address chandlerreymond34gmail.com Feel free to write me or you can give me your mail so that i can send some of my photos to you when i'm free from work.

Profile elements:

reymod - no useful picture
54, Kirtland, New Mexico, United States
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑60, in Canada.
Divorced
I am Friendly.
About Me
easy going man

On FB:

Chandler Reymond aka chandler.reymond.9
Worked at Un militaire français ça se respecte !
Studied at Monroe College
Past: University High School
Lives in Bronx, New York
From New York, New York

Joined Facebook July 11, 2014.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: chandlerreymond34@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:20 pm

Email:

Dearest,

First of all, i must apologize for my late reply to your email, it is because of the nature of my job, Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to communicate with you. My name is Sargent Ray chandler . I am a military personnel from California, USA. I am in a stage of my life to find a good woman to love and to be loved. Presently i am situated in Kabul the capital city of Afghanistan, under the administrations of NATO. I am here in Afghanistan to keep the peace by reason of any mishaps that happened here, for me, I am not here to fight, I am here to maintain peace and not for war. So I think I am a bit sure. I am a good man, don't have bad habits, don't gamble, don't drink to stupor, don't Smoke. I am looking for a simple, healthy and loving new family life.I am a widow, i lost my wife in a car accident and i have no child. I think it will be important because i am getting older everyday. i need someone to share my life with together, the good and the bad side of life. If I have a holidays/ break I like traveling. I believe love only comes after true friendship with mutual respect, commitment, understanding and Trust. If I can find a right woman, I don't care where she lives. I will follow her if she wants us to stay in her country. Hope you can feel the trust form my side for you and I would like to make our relationship move forward step by step base on trust and love. I'm really in a stage of my life to find someone like you to fall in love. I would also like to learn a new language if necessary. I know love is more about patience, compromise and sacrifice. Please tell me more about yourself and send me some pictures.I am honestly seeking a long term relationship, I do believe the beauty inside in our heart rather than the beauty from outside, however i feel you are an honest woman and I will never doubt you. I wish we can exchange email everyday.Please tell me more about yourself and feel free to ask me questions.what about your work/job? When do you have holiday?

Greetings with deep respect
Ray

Return-Path: chandlerreymond34@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.112.14.199])
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:28 am

Email:

i have never been to xxx before but i heard about it..hope the weather is good there?
guess your job is not stressful..always get your rest and dont over work your self.

i am at work dear.. I am in Kabul Afghanistan and i am a General in the US army. commanding about 3,000 soldiers in my unit. brave and strong men too.

am in charge of the operations.training and security here. really not an easy one dear. its risky and dangerous down here dear... guess i am used to it already.. been on duty here for 6years now,

my duty here will soon be over then i can go meet my kids.. not seen them in 3years now.

I am planing to retire this time when my duty here is over. i have tried for the military. its time for me to be with my kids..they need me more now they are fast growing into adults..

i wanna join any profitable business or investment.

i am the only child of my late parents..my dad died when i was 5 and my mom died when i was 20. i got no brother or sister.

i am really so happy to know and be your friend. feels wonderful. - wish you a beautiful day dear. God bless you

Received: from [114.79.12.211]
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014

Originating IP: 114.79.12.211
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: chandlerreymond34@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:34 pm

Email:

Hi honey,good afternoon,Sorry for the late in reply. I have been in field of duty,we had a serious situation here in our base but it is now under control, the Taliban militant launched three rockets at out base late yesterday it killed a soldier and wounded three others, our commander ordered our team to move in at the rocket launching sites last night. We were very lucky as we ran into a heavy ambush while on that but we managed to demobilize/destroy the launching sites without any injury on any member of our team, honey i know that your prayers out there is taking care of me my love. Due to this i could not response to your mail earlier and coupled with the bad internet connection here in our internet cafe.

Honey i can barely pass through a night without thinking of you.I feel so blessed to have a beautiful and talented woman like you around me. Thank you so much for all your mail and caring,My dear all I want is to have someone that I can trust and devote my unconditional love for ever. My wish and my goal is very simple and clear. I just want to love truly and i am, ready and making plans to change career so that i will never be far from you.I think i really want us to know each other very well,i like you and i want to know more about you.

We are about to go out for patrol now, the deepest desire that I have right now is that you will be with me as I'm with you. because from the moment I read your first email, I do not belong to myself. I belong to you unconditionally. And I swear to God, this whole feeling that I'm talking, feeling and dedicated to you, it's true. I dream of the magical moment to be able to meet with you and be able to show you how my feelings are sincere and true.
In these last days, I've been thinking about you all the time, please try to write me everyday, you have been part of my life as if it had already happened a long time ago.

All I want is the chance to show how my feelings are true. I want to love you unconditionally. I hope you believe that. And I hope I deserve you.
My body is here but my soul is at your side, and it smiles for you existence. And I want to whisper in your ear how much I care about you and how much you are important to me.
I need you, I miss you and wish that you are here with me. I need your love and protection. I want you to guide my life toward the light, and what you can and want to make us happy.Please always pray for my safety here,Take good care of your self.

kisses hugs all you need,
Ray.

Return-Path: chandlerreymond34@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.152.27.66])
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:38 am

Email:

the loveliest day comes when you wake up and find out that love
still colors your world who truly care and never fail to forget you.

may your hopes,your dreams,your heart desires,your ambitions,

your aspiration,and your goals shall be fulfilled because no one can stop
or delete God`s plan for you.

heaven watches over its treasures and your one of its finest and most precious gift,

God will never take his eyes off you.

Received: from [114.79.12.77]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/713 YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014

Originating IP: 114.79.12.77
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.