Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt.Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

chandlerraymond344@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:44 am

On Zorpia:

Hi dear,
Greetings to you. how are you doing hope fine. Your profile picture looks great,I cherish it so much, well life is all about getting to know each other, so i believe we can mingle together,i love to meet a special friends with good understanding.I'm Ray, by name,I'm a nice and caring man with a pure heart, i have interest in you.I will like us to know each other for a better relationship,please what do you think.Here is my mail address chandlerraymond344gmail.com Feel free to write me or you can give me your mail so that i can send some of my photos to you when i'm free from work.

Profile elements:

eric - no useful picture
55, Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
Looking for anything with a man,
aged 45-65, in Peru
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

chandlerraymond344@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:45 am

Email:

Dearest xxx,

First of all, i must apologize for my late reply to your email, it is because of the nature of my job, Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to communicate with you. My name is Sargent Ray chandler . I am a military personnel from California, USA. I am in a stage of my life to find a good woman to love and to be loved. Presently i am situated in Kabul the capital city of Afghanistan, under the administrations of NATO. I am here in Afghanistan to keep the peace by reason of any mishaps that happened here, for me, I am not here to fight, I am here to maintain peace and not for war. So I think I am a bit sure. I am a good man, don't have bad habits, don't gamble, don't drink to stupor, don't Smoke. I am looking for a simple, healthy and loving new family life.I am a widower, i lost my wife in a car accident and i have no child. I think it will be important because i am getting older everyday. i need someone to share my life with together, the good and the bad side of life. If I have a holidays/ break I like traveling. I believe love only comes after true friendship with mutual respect, commitment, understanding and Trust. If I can find a right woman, I don't care where she lives. I will follow her if she wants us to stay in her country. Hope you can feel the trust form my side for you and I would like to make our relationship move forward step by step base on trust and love. I'm really in a stage of my life to find someone like you to fall in love. I would also like to learn a new language if necessary. I know love is more about patience, compromise and sacrifice. Please tell me more about yourself and send me some pictures.I am honestly seeking a long term relationship, I do believe the beauty inside in our heart rather than the beauty from outside, however i feel you are an honest woman and I will never doubt you. I wish we can exchange email everyday.Please tell me more about yourself and feel free to ask me questions.what about your work/job? When do you have holiday?Please i look forward for your reply.

Greetings with deep respect
Ray

Both pictures received are already reported here.

Return-Path: chandlerraymond344@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.50.43.164])
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: chandlerreymond34@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:57 am

Email:

Dearest xxx,

I'm really touched by your passionate email and wish to apologize for my late reply. I want you to know that if i have the possible to check everyday, i would have being doing that because i know email is the only way we can connect with each other before we can book on when to meet that will be suitable for me and you. I want you to be reassured that if i will spend the rest of my life with you, i will accept you the way you are. I am now dreaming for our new days which is coming up soon.

I want you to understand the fact that we do not need to rush to meet in person, My military mission here is going to be over by the end of September, i will also like to go on holiday to meet with you and spend some time with you when my mission ends, so let us get to know each other better first. I just need to meet a good woman to spend the rest of my life with her together. Actually i ignored other emails from other women because my friends warned me not to search for women in the dating site because they are all liars,i just want a good woman to spend the rest of my life with,its you i have interest in. No one know what futures brings, we can only start to like each other and build up a true friendship and true relationship.send me your photos,

I love animals, and I campaign against animal abuse.. I read a lot, and I paint when I'm overwhelmed with emotions.. I love art, like create a nice environment and care about my friends. My friends said that I have a big heart as I would like to give people a hand when they need it. I would abide by all the traditional family and social values as I want to be a person with principle and conscience.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and God knows the reason we met out everyone in the dating site. Some time when I'm free from duty would love to chat with you and we keep each other company although I'm working and barely have time. Lets make chance to be part of each other.

Love is a circle. I believe the love and help I offered to other person one day will go back for me. However, another side of my personality is that willing to take adventure to fulfill my dreams, passionate about things I'm interested in, hopelessly romantic to the person I love and also I appreciate simple things in life, one good book, meaningful movie, yummy food, pretty suit all can make me as happy as a bird. Please tell me more about yourself and your new plans for future,looking forward for your reply.Please always pray for my safety here.

With deep love and respect,
Ray.

Return-Path: chandlerreymond34@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.152.87.139])
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: frankchandelar@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:50 pm

Email:

i feel like i have known you all my life. every thing about you makes me so happy. since you came into my life i have been a changed man.

you really showed me so much love,care and happiness. your my darling.

i thought i could never love or feel any thing for any

woman. but when i met you all that changed.

i fell in love with you right from the very first day i

set my eyes on you.

miss you every day and every minute...

wish you a lovely day today my dear...

Return-Path: frankchandelar@yahoo.co.uk
Received: from [114.79.13.168]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/716 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014

Originating IP: 114.79.13.168
Originating ISP: Pt. Wireless Indonesia
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:40 am

Email:

My love,

Flowers die,Stories End,Songs Fade, Memories are forgotten,
All things come to End,

But some one as precious as "You" is and will always be remembered.
If I could spend every minute of every day with you I would.

I think about you all the time. I think of you when I go to bed, and you're the first
thing I think about when I wake up.

You are a friend with a heart of gold..how much you mean to me can never be told...
you are someone so sweet and true...one in a million and thats only YOU.

Love you more

Received: from [202.57.4.4]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/716 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 202.57.4.4
Originating ISP: Primanet - Pt. Khasanah Timur Indonesia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:19 am

Email:

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

Stolen from scrapbook.com › Resources › Poems › Love .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:40 am

Email:

hi darling, hope its a beautiful day for you honey. missed you so much.

my duty here will be over by next month end honey.

i have been thinking too darling. i wanna visit you in your country when my duty here is over. really wish to meet you in real my love. cant wait to be with you darling.

i love and miss you deeply.

wishing you a beautiful day darling. kisssssss and hugssssss

Received: from [114.79.12.168]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/718 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 114.79.12.168
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:05 am

Email:

Hi Love,

How are you doing ? i just wanna say a big thank to the woman i love who has been there for me my love for you will be endless, All i know in life is with love we shall over come all our problems and sorrows all we need is trust we need to trust one another to help our relationship grow, Once i am done with my service in Kabul Afghanistan i will fly down to your country to visit you and spend some quality time with you then will be play our marriage.

Best Regards.

Ray

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.112.11.170])
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:01 pm

Email:

Honestly I will do anything just to assure you first that

I sincerely want to be with you. you so please I have

something very important to discuss and do with you but I

want to know something CAN I TRUST YOU?

The thing I want to discuss with you is my life so if you

assure me of your trust I will tell you details and with

it you can be very sure that I want to be around you.

With Love from,
Frank.

Received: from [114.79.12.130]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/725 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 114.79.12.130
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:24 pm

Email:

Hello dear i will be coming to visit you during December when am done with my duty in Kabul Afghanistan.
i love you so much my love and i will do every thing to make you happy as my woman.

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.152.205.9])
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.