Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller" - pt 2.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ladytulovehelloyahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:12 am

text2096907034 Profile: helloView Comments
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: ScorpioLocation: Tiffin, Ohio, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
am michela am from ohio am 29 am single seeking for a man who is not here games ....i will love to get to know him more and see where it goes you can get back to me on 2096907034 or ladytulovehelloyahoo.com

About Me
well i cant tell about myself lets meet and you know more 209-690-7034 or ladytulove@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jasonsandra401@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:28 pm

jokemaker Profile: i need serious relationship hereView Comments
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 2" (157 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Native American with Blond Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CapricornLocation: San Jose, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Associates DegreeMy Profession: Self Employed
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
americanaverage in sizecaringfunnyhonestjust friendly .partyreal

About Me
i am single ,cool,submissive and caring ,good at fun and simple .i need myself care for at all time,i swim,read and cook ,im love travelling long distance because is fun

My Perfect First Date
my first date i wanna be on the beach sweinng and at night have4 you on me

i am single,but just be gentle and be caring and nice to thers around you ok,add me on yahoo messenger and let chat privately and its gonna be all fun for you ok,jasonsandra401
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

monica.blay@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:05 pm

monica442 Profile: Looking for soulmateView Comments
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Brown Hair Color / Hazel Eye ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Abbottstown, Pennsylvania, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Self Employ
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
caring and faithful man to spend the rest of my life with....i hate man who lie and cheat on his partnerlooking honest

About Me
I am a simple, but special girl. I like to laugh and enjoy life. I am energetic and curious and love to learn and experience new things. I think being young inside and outside are both important. Do you think so? I am attractive and proud of my appearance though I am not the most beautiful and sexy one in the world. I can take care of myself well, that doesn�??t mean I do not need a special man to love me and care about me. I have my own dreams and desires. I hope my special man and I can work together to make our dreams come true. I am very passionate about life and will be the same to my special man . I am also very romantic

Well this is my monica.blay@yahoo.com and i will be very happy to have instant chat with you and get to know each other better and shear pics as well
Wayne

onjanetjerry14@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:33 pm

jannet26 Profile: am looking for my soul mate,someone that can careView Comments
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: LeoLocation: Arlington, Virginia, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
s responsible and a hardwor.s willing to love and accept munderstanding and serious i.caringlove.m looking for a man whosincerely and unconditionally

About Me
my name is janet.i am 30 years and i am 5;6 and 132LBS. i am sigle never married with no kids I AM FROM floridain mount dora in usa, ,..so.i am tired of single and i am looking for right man soulmate, honest, caring,and fairing of God that i will spend the rest of my life with , if u want to know more about me u can contact me onjanetjerry14@yahoo.com i will like to hear this back from u soon
Wayne

lilly.watson83@yahoo.com - linda-waty83@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:01 am

On FMF:

I have gone through your profile and I must confess that your profile is nice and I was attracted to write to you now. But for easy communication's and response, here is my own direct private e-mail address ( linda-waty83@live.com ) or send me your own e-mail address through mail . I will be glad to receive a brief mail from you so that I can be able to send you more details about myself with my pictures so that we can see each other face to face on web cam today.

I believe we can move on from here!

LINDA WATSON ,

My Msn Windows live Messenger is : linda-waty83@live.com

My Direct Skype is : lily.wats83

My yahoo messenger is : lilly.watson83@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

Lily83 Profile: REAL LOVE IS ALWAYS SWEET AND ENJOYABLE
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
My Profession: Medicine
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lilly.watson83@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:09 am

On Skype:

lily.wats83 aka Linda Watson

On Facebook:

Linda Watson aka linda.watson.54922
Joined Facebook June 14, 2013.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: monica.blay@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:26 am

The email address is used online with different stolen pictures - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16050 and viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16049.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jasonsandra401@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:10 am

On Facebook:

Sandra Jason aka sandra.jason.771
Worked at Self-Employed
Studied at Miami University
Class of 2011
Lives in San Jose, California
From San Jose, California
Joined Facebook December 17, 2013

On mig ente:

danick - no picture
Here For: Friends, Casual Dating, Networking, Serious Dating
Sex: Female
Last Login: October 30, 2013
Race: Native American, White
Ethnicity: Other, Puerto Rican
Zodiac: Scorpio
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jasonsandra401@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:18 am

The email address jasonsandra401@yahoo.com is used with another set of stolen pictures online, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16052.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

fo.ahmed@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:35 pm

Member Fatii
Love is what rules
Match
Bio:
How are you doing there ? ~~ ~~My name is Fatima Ahmed and I'm here in Accra Ghana refugee settlement , originally I'm from Syria but was born and raised in Canada, but came to Africa at the age of 16 to stay with my late father who was in Syria, I been living in Syria with my late father until the crisis came before me and my sick mother moved into Ghana through the help of the UN Red Cross that came to Syria to deliver First Aid treatments and also take refugees back to Ghana. ~~ ~~Now I am here in search of another beneficiary , because the former partner of my late father changed his mind from 20 % initially discussed by my late father 50 % and I and my mother did not accept , so I think you know is like a divine arrangement and if I and my sick mother can help, to truly offer you the 35 % of total assets. ~~ ~~In response to massage for me , kindly let me know how much a good home will cost more than at home, and the type of business that can be very lucrative , and I want to trade with my funds were exhausted with the gold also , immediately gold has released and transferred to you in your country , I will fly to meet you provide the 35 % and for the investment of my inheritance because I think , my knowing it is a divine encounter available by God. ~~ ~~Note : The security company does not know the content of the Consignment Box ( My Inheritance ). ~~ ~~Less I forget My late father told me that your country Has One of the Best Medical Schools and Hospitals Worldwide, So I will be very happy if my sick mother can be transferred so she can have a Suitable Drugs and medications too your Country and I also for me to also come to complete my studies as a medical Nurse ~~ ~~Hope to hear from you, so I give you the contact details of the storage company where my late father deposited the Consignment Box( My Inheritance ). ~~ ~~Hoping to hear from you soon. ~~Thank you and God bless. ~~ ~~Best Regards ~~Fatima ~~fatima.in fo.ahmed@gmail.com

My perfect date:
same with honesty

Nursing

Interests:
Honest and faithful man

Languages Spoken:
English

User: Fatii
I am a Female seeking a Male
26 years old
florida, United States
Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Looking for: Marriage
Children: No Children
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Education: High School
Religion: Christian
Religious Observance: True Believer
Smoker: Non-smoker
Drinker: Non-drinker
Recreational Drugs: Never Used
Body Type: Athletic
Pets: Dog lover
Zodiac Sign: I'll tell you later
Height: 5' 8"
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.