Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller" - pt 2.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller" - p

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:05 pm

Feedback form #1096

What name did the scammer use?: Juanitta Asiedu
Scammer's email address if you have it.: juanitta_a@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 33
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: cupid.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: yahoo messanger
How much money did they demand?: 400.00
Name you were told to send the money to. : juanitta asiedu
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Ghana Accra
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +233231362927
How were you to send the money ?: western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: none they think I do not know but they are wrong
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: she said her mother died 4 yrs ago and lived in texas,her father and brother live in Sweden she is attending school in Ghana for the last 4 yrs to learn the culture there and accounting She needed money to get a visa, a doctors exam, a police report and plane fare.she also wanted money for her birthday that was last Wednesday for a cake 200.00 and to shop for a gift from me she said her father did not send a gift because he went on a trip and told her get money from some one and he will pay them back when he returns also her internet credit was almost up so money for that to and her phone would not work to be able to talk to me so money needed for a new one.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: juanitta_a@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:54 am

About +233231362927:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* Glo Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Steven1978 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:17 pm

I have been talking to some one on facebook that goes by Jesseca Ford asked me for 800 dollars I have found some pics of the Josie Model on her/his wall these are the pics that are on the wall.
{Pictures removed. Pictures of this model cannot be posted here.}

and these where sent by Im on facebook.
{Pictures removed.}

It say she went to Atlanta Girls' School, Atlanta Technical Collage, works as hear stylist, Home Town: Columbus Nebraska Current City: Nebraska City, Nebraska. email Jesseca.ford.77@facebook.com Joined Facebook on August 7 2013 the phone number that was given to me is not on Facebook there is two phone number I have one is 13024004031 and the other is 14045495589 please help me.
Last edited by SlapHappy on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: pictures removed.
Steven1978
New survivor

Unread postby Steven1978 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:21 pm

I was to send the 800 dollars to Sheila Pettit, Fremont, Nebraska by money gram.
Steven1978
New survivor

Unread postby Steven1978 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:26 pm

She /he say on the wall April 23, 1984 that is on Jesseca Ford on Facebook.
Steven1978
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:57 pm

Stop all contact, now. Do not respond or pay. Then,
Please go here and follow all of the advice to protect yourself and other victims of the scammer.
Online blackmail. Read this first. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:01 pm

+13024004031
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New Castle, DE
Original network provider* Xo Delaware, Inc.
Redirected VOIP telephone number.

+14045495589
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Atlanta, GA
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Ga
Redirected VOIP telephone number.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Here is what the latest scam is doing...

Unread postby Janet.Aboagye » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:33 am

Hi. My name is Janet Aboagye something....blah blah.. She found me on match.com. A simple search by me would have given me the cold hard truth. A white girl in Ghana, nursing student, fell in love with me. You all know. I will now post her pics (stolen from a Canadian model) (quite cute, I must say). And her letters.

{Deleted pictures of Josie Ann Miller}
Janet.Aboagye
New survivor

Re: Here is what the latest scam is doing...

Unread postby Janet.Aboagye » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:02 am

So her MO is to use these photoshopped photos. (Can't believe I missed that). But then she uses pre-recorded video when you Skype with her that looks pretty darn real. This stolen video comes from a Canadian model by the name of "josie model". Brother, they picked a good one. I am very glad I did not send her money when she asked for it. I was this close.

Awwww thank you so much for your sweet and lovely message my darling.i dont know what to say or what to do now.am very happy i feel like am in your arms kissing and making love to you now my darling husband.thank you so much for the love you have for me sweetheart .sweetheart your love for me is so true.clean and pure my darling husband.thank you so much for being caring.kind.faithful.honest.loving and obedient to me my darling husband.baby you make my heart melt with your sweet message.you making tears flow from you eyes my darling husband.baby am sooo happy baby am very proud am feeling big i feel like dieing for you my darling husband just to show you how much i love you my dear.am the happiest and luckiest woman in the whole world to have a such a charming.loving and sweet husband like you my darling husband.you are truely a gift from heaven my darling.you were sent from heaven to me my darling.baby i want to be your wife and the caring mother of your sweet kids my darling.i wanna have your child and i wish to be called your wife my darling husband.baby believe in me i will never do anything to hurt you my darling and i know you will never hurt or break my heart.i will die if you leave me my dear.i will hide myself forever if i ever loose you.but i know God will never allow any devil to tear us apart.i love you soo much my darling.i wish i had the words in the whole world to show you how much i love you.you will always be in my heart.you are the only man i love my darling husband.baby we will be together like this forever.i will pray for everything to get well in your life my darling husband.am truely blessed by finding you in my life.You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet..!!!
Janet.

to my love of my life I want to express what I have inner thoughts and feelings of what's in my heart for you my baby i want to tell u that i can search all world but never in my life i can find one as you. you mean to me more then my whole life and my feelings grow stronger everyday i never thought god can create such a wonderful human being good honest loving caring romantic man as you honey your to good to be true and in my eyes godmade you pure sweet as a angel and lovely as a rose your my melody to all the wonderful things in my life and you can't imagine that with the help of god we will be in love and never leave each other till death do us part i want to tell whole world my love is the best man in this world and your princess is awaiting her prince to come rescue her and keep her till the end of time i adore you and i will love you till my last breath i can't imagine my life without u darling may god bless our love and keeps us together for all the years to come.
Yours future wife
Janet.

Yes darling I do really agree with you and also I want you to know that i am realy serious in you and real to you so will do what you will ask me to do to know that i am really not those kind of women scaming on the interne but how can i get to meet them?

Well will join you 7:30am here so taht we can also talk about this okay I do love you with all of my hear and I don't want to lose you too as you are always in my thoughts

yours lovely wife
Janet.

Sweetheart, love is not a resting place, but a moving, a growing, and a working together. Love naturally returns love. Love is a growing thing; it all depends on how we nurture it. Love can be said, shown, and given in countless ways. To have more love; give more love. Since we know that the love we share is so pure, so true, and so perfect, we have to be ever ready to pay any price and go any distance to make sure we nurture it and watch it grow into a glorious relationship. We should never forget that God is more interested in our relationship that we do. He is a loving Father and He wants nothing but the very best for us. He is right behind us every step of the way. Sweetheart, it can only get better!

Honey, I'm deeply and passionately in love with you! To be truthful, just when I thought my life was perfect, that life couldn't get any better, you came into my heart and showed me a brand new world of happiness! You reached out and touched the deepest part of me, a place that no other has ever been before. Mere words just do not seem adequate to describe the feelings that I hold in my heart for you. So how can I tell you how much I love you and what you mean to me? I don't think I can, so for the rest of my life I plan to show you my love in as many ways as I possibly can! You are my love forever:X:X:X:X
Janet.

Janet Aboagye
abeka,lapaz
house No:B589/24
brenya,street.
Phone number is:233549585115
Janet.Aboagye
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 am

I'm sorry that you were fooled by this scammer, but glad you did not send any money.

Most important:NO MORE CONTACT WITH THE SCAMMER(S).
You must now block all contact with the scammer, and any fake "Characters"
that were involved in the scam; lawyers, couriers, bankers, police that
emailed you after the scam saying they could get your money back.
Do not open any emails from them., delete them unopened. You may want to
consider changing your email address.
Do not chat with them online. Block them in chat, and anyone else unknown
that tries to contact you for a few weeks or more. Do not ADD anyone to
your contacts. You may want to change your chat name, too, so they do not
continue to bother you and lie to get more money.
Do not talk to them on your phone. Block the number(s), do not pick up.
You may want to change your phone number, as romance scammers will keep
calling over and over, and try new numbers to try and suck you back into
the scam.
It is important that you do not say one word to them, not goodbye, do not
tell them you know they are a scammer, or that you will post their details
online to warn others.

Scammers can work on a dozen or more victims at a time, so it is important
for you to stay quiet to them, and post their details for others to find.
DO NOT report their profiles to the hosts to be closed, their email
addresses, face book accounts, chat accounts, dating profiles, to be
closed. They need to stay open so others can find them listed on antiscam
sites and get help.

Please post all the scammer's details: NOTE: We do not want YOUR DETAILS,
only the scammer's. We do not want your emails to the scammer(s), only
their's to you.
Please delete or XXX out your name and any other personally identifiable
information of yours from emails. If any documents you want to post have
your details in them, send them to me to edit or black them out before
posting.

Please,
Add anything new from these questions that you did not post.

Where did you meet? What is the website?
What was the scammer's name there, and his profile link?

What is scammer's FB account profile link if he gave you one? Not just the Name you see on
the account, as many people can share the same name, but the profile link
in the address bar, the URL.

What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name or other chat name and service
like yahoo and details there? (Right-click mouse on the name in Skype.
Click on the right arrow on top and give us the name on the bottom of that
skype page.)

Who were you told to pay? How to pay? Name, address, city, country?

Phone number of scammer?

Email address of the scammer?

Email addresses of any other characters in the scam, and their emails sent
to you with email headers. Bankers, lawyers, couriers, relatives who also emailed you about the scam, all of them. Their phone numbers, if given.

Any documents sent to you as attachments.

Original email to you, with email headers.

All money request emails from the scammer.

Scammer websites mentioned? Courier websites, banks, financial sites, other?
What is the website address? Can you post the email where the website is mentioned?

Any other details of scammer? Anything else specific that others would
google to find the scammer?

To get a better understanding of scams and this website, please read our
FAQ here:
Frequently Asked Questions. The all important FAQ page.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=337

Important Information section also has topics on finding email headers,
how to post, etc. viewforum.php?f=3
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.