Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gjamie2013@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

gjamie2013@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:53 pm

blackjamie32 Profile: Here comes the passions of your Life
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AriesLocation: Los Angeles, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
what i look for is not totally based on perfection since none of us is perfect or wed bore ourselves. i would like him to be gentle man. his inner beauty i want to see. he should be passionate but know when to amp up his game when needed to be. he should be able to handle himself until i get thereand be able to think light on his feet. but most of all he should be respectful as he will have the utmost respect from me. wowi know thats deep but if you feel you are able to fit in there somewheregive it a shot. have a lovely day

About Me
I am an attractive woman who knows what it is to be a naugthy girl when times call. Don't care much for arguments so let's compromise. Doesn't that sound nice? I enjoy my career and it has treated me equally well. My family and I are close though I am far away, and to love me is to be a lifetime friend. I enjoy drag racing, some sports, having dinner out or in, watching a movie out or in, alternative rock, R&B, hip hop, etc. I go dancing now and then but generally like hanging out with cool people

le2mr8yl-29sq-0-mzzakxa.jpg
le2mr8yl-29sq-0-mzzakxa.jpg (12.01 KiB) Viewed 894 times

i like your profile, want to chat? if you have yahoo instant messenger mine is gjamie2013@yahoo.com we can chat there better
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.