Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davidcorbin57@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

davidcorbin57@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:50 am

On Zorpia,

Hi! New to this site. I am a 56 year old male who enjoys a variety of activities and interests. Looking for someone who can be friends first, the lets see what happens. Look forward hearing from you.
Warm regards,
David

Hi xxx,

Thanks for sending your message. Let me start like this, I have a distinctively unique personality that works hard and plays hard. I sincerely believe that there is a right person for everyone and because I do I am very selective about who I date. Chemistry is the fundamental bottom line to successful dating.
I am honest and want my partner to be honest as well. I have the qualities any woman will like in a man. Do you have email address? Look forward hearing from you.

Warm regards,
David

Thank you dear. Here is my email davidcorbin57@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

Daid
56, Male, Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia
Last seen 13 hrs ago
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Hometown(s): USA

I am secure confident and happy in my own skin, dependable, loyal, a good listener, Family oriented, empathic, genuine, peaceful, nurturing, compassionate, emotionally intelligent and emotionally available, not afraid to show it either generous, sensuous, magnetic, intuitive, optimistic, secure, upbeat, friendly and easy going, charismatic, extremely creative, innovative, a man who knows where he is going, dedicated, undaunted by a challenge, problem solver, never fazed, unpretentious, direct to the point, honest, quick witted, wacky at times, intellectual, fun loving, positive, and a romantic at heart. I’m also independent.

I’m searching for my soul mate. I’m sure you are out there somewhere. I will find you and then my life will be complete. I love traveling, and would love to find someone to travel with.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: davidcorbin57@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:53 am

Email:

Hi xxx,

Thank you for your email. Let me start like this, I have a distinctively unique personality that works hard and plays hard. I sincerely believe that there is a right person for everyone and because I do I am very selective about who I date. Chemistry is the fundamental bottom line to successful dating.

My name is David Corbin. I am widowed; I lost my wife of 16 years to cancer last 5 year ago. I'm hoping to find a good and caring woman like her again in my life for a serious relationship. It is very boring living alone. I love my job and I am committed to it as it’s my career, I need a woman who is strong and also understand and respect my work because I do have a demanding work schedule at times. I have been to many countries due to my job. I'm an Architectural engineer dealing with building contract both interior and exterior aspect private or public sector.

My Dad was 81 when he passed away in Los Angeles, US my mum 84 living in Miami, US she's close to my younger sister. I'm the eldest in my family. I have a younger sister her name is Wendy 54, living in Miami, US. She is the one looking after my son since he was 10 years old when i lost his mum, now he is 15 years old.

I'm affectionate, passionate, adventurous and spontaneous however a more passionate sharing of emotion (sex) may be reserved for the privacy of couple concerned. I make love, I don't do 'just sex' and to me the whole sharing of one another from the moment we wake to going to bed at night is making love. 'Love making' is always better each time because our love grows from strength to strength therefore we cannot love our partner enough

I hope you acknowledge this message if really you are interested to know more about me let us chat always and know each other better.

Look forward hearing from you.

Warm regard
David

Header:

Return-Path: <davidcorbin57@yahoo.com>
Received: from [60.54.43.235]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.154.571
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 20:44:24 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 60.54.43.235
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia

The distance between Kuala Terengganu and Kuala Lumpur - 5 hours 14 mins or 432 km.
Attachments
1.PNG
1.PNG (48.97 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Email:

Hi xxx,

Contrary to your question, I am on project in Malaysia and it won't be possible bringing my son to Malaysia as he needs to study. I am not living here forever, I am just here for work and because of my traveling, I decided that he should live with my sister. I am always in contact with him and he is happy living with his age mate since my sister has kids who are his age.

Does that bother you? I will like to know more about you. Look forward hearing from you.

Warm regards,
David

Header:

Return-Path: <davidcorbin57@yahoo.com>
Received: from [60.54.42.103]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.155.576
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 01:50:51 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 60.54.42.103
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:54 pm

Email:

Hi xxx,

Thank you for your email, it will be my pleasure to know more about you. You have not say much about yourself which make it difficult for me to understand you. I want to know your likes and dislikes, your emotional part of life. It will allow me to have clue about you and your affectionate part of life.

Do you have siblings? How about your parents, are they still alive? What do you do for living? When was your last outing with a man? I want to know the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. I want to love and be loved.

Look forward hearing from you.

Warm regards,
David
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.