Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adamstony197@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

adamstony197@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:19 am

On Badoo:

Hello Good day how are you doing? i am sorry to border you, I hope this mail finds you in good health, your beauty caught my eyes and if it is an exact representation of yourself, i guess you're beautiful, thought I'd stop and say hello and perhaps get to know each other,it would be great to know more about you because i feel an adult communication should be based on communication between both parties and not some pre -determined exchange of pleasantries on this social network.i feel you are a matured woman who definitely knows what she wants i will be looking forward to a matured communication with you tell me more about yourself.i would be glad to get a response from you.you can write to me with the email address below
regards,
Tony
adamstony197 at hotmail.com

Anthony, 47
Frankfurt, Germany

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: adamstony197@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:21 am

Email:

Hello Thanks for getting back at me,My name is Tony Adams i am 47 years old born in Addison Texas The united states of America but i live now in Queensland i Love the culture here and I love my job because of the traveling and it might interest you to know that traveling is one of my hobbies.I am into sales of Antiques of wild range and 19th century.
My last relationship was really horrible.... My last ex cheated on me and since i caught her, i have vowed not to be with her i am presently Divorced Cause she has really hurt my feelings and heart because i was really honest and faithful to her. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future.
I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been hurt so bad.
Now so much cautious looking for my My soul mate. Someone to love and will love me back same way without any hindrance of any kind.... I like kids and kids are special from God!.. I need a special woman who will love me for me and always be there for me and someone who who will love me for the rest of my life cause i hate divorce. I live alone right now I have been searching for my true love who will love me for me and someone who will be my best friend.Its a quiet city that is very cool and i think i like it but i might move if the need arises. I hope you understand.
I am so blessed to have a job I enjoy and that seems like I'm not really working. I feel my life has a balance this way. I believe this is important for everyone. Some of the categories overlap at times but I do have to have my alone time. I am a man with a joyful character, independent, optimistic,respectful, sensual and attractive. I like going to beaches, camping, watching movies, dinners, going to the cinemas and listening to all kind of good music, like classic, rock, country, jazz, soul, Rnb and a little bit of rap. My favorite sports are Football, basketball, soccer, tennis,golf and swimming.
I love swimming, taking walks down the park, observing nature, running and walking, i also love cooking and taking walks by the sea side, I'm passionate about a candle light dinner with i and my partner holding hands together and sharing intimate things about each other. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about my ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a woman by my side that I love and loves me in return.
I'm terrible at reading books, however; I love reading special interest articles. I am forever reading the lyrical content of songs. I pay close attention to what I take in.. I like to read people most of all, that is intriguing to me. I love my church, it fills me. Certain music moves me intensely and is a passion of mine. I enjoy my life right now, my career, and being a man. I get a thrill going places and experiencing things I've never seen before. Traveling frees me up from all the things I feel I should be doing. I love to travel, it's been a while. Paris and Swiss is my favorite so far. I love touring the countryside, mountains, and beaches. I like silent and noisy places (a time for both). I enjoy different cuisines but have a thing for American and Italian Dishes.
I would have to stop here now and i also would like to know a little more about you cause i find you interesting i would be hoping to read from you so have a wonderful day.
regards,
Tony Adams

Header:

Return-Path: <adamstony197@hotmail.com>
Received: from DUB121-W9 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s7.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 17 Aug 2013 15:17:46 -0700
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:03 pm

Email:

Hello dear how are you today and hope everything is going on fine with you...well you have really sad a little about you and i must say i think we have so much in Common and it would be a good idea to get to know each other Much better.
,i am a Man that needs to get to know more about the opposite side before moving on.so i will be very happy to know more about you if you can answer all my questions with all honesty of heart...
What is your best colour?
what is your best food? want to know if you are a vegetarian of junk foods?
Do you live alone or stay with friends?
Do you smoke?
Do you drink?
what was your main motive of joining the dating site?
And how long have you been on the site?
what are the qualities that you like in a man if a man is what you really need in your life?
Do what want long time or life relationship?
Do you want just someone to be with for the main time and nothing serious for now?
I think i will also have to answer all the questions i asked you, by so doing you will know much about me and if you which to ask any other thing i will be here to answer you to with all honesty, so
my best colour is Blue and i can also go with Yellow/orange/purple
I love vegetable and shrimp.
I stay alone .
I don't smoke but i drink socially
I mean motive of joining the site is just to meet someone that can be my soul Mate
I joined the site 2 week ago but i have deleted my Profile after receiving your first email cause i do not like to cheat i believe an adult communication should be based on Trust and Maturity.
The Qualities i want in my dream woman is to always love me that will be caring,God fearing, funny, intelligent, romantic,faithful,honest,that have sense of humor and the most important thing is Love and see my imperfection perfectly as no one is perfect.
I don't want only a long time relationship but a life time Soul-mate.
And i also need a serious woman in my life.
I LIKE TO TREAT MY WOMEN WITH RESPECT...!!! I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that women needs to be treated with respect and as an equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is un-trusting to it.
I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy.I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them.
I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever.
I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and grow old with you.I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first.ABOUT MY IDEAL WOMAN...!!!There's nothing better than a woman who is confident but not shy, has a great smile, sense of humor, can laugh at herself, bring on stimulating conversation, loves God and is who she is. I admire a woman who knows herself, has values, and is not opposed to learning, asking questions, or admitting her strengths and weaknesses.
I love watching my woman do something she's really good at (sports, music, the arts, speaking, etc.). I believe every woman's ego needs to be stroked every now and again. I am happy to oblige in that category. I think flirting with each other is necessary in a good relationship. It keeps it playful..
I love that feeling of anticipation of the next phone call, conversation, glimpse, look, touch, of the person I have that connection to. There is no greater feeling than that of knowing and being known by someone I really care for.I love cutting up with friends, laughing, and having deep conversations about life and living.
here are few things i want you to know about what am looking for in a woman.....
I hope we can be Good friends and lets see what the future holds for us i really want to feel love again...
Have a wonderful day night....
regards,
Tony

Header:

Received: from DUB121-W47 ([157.55.2.9]) by dub0-omc3-s35.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 18 Aug 2013 04:23:45 -0700
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:45 pm

Email:

Hello Good Morning Thanks so much for your mail, i want to ask you this questions and i want you to keep up the honesty you have been showing to your mail and what you tell me about yourself.This are very important question to me and to any relationship before going into it .I want you to know if you do believe in LOVE and if yes can you just tell me what Love means to you ? because i believe if you don't know love or believe in Love you can not love and be loved in return by anyone.we all know LOVE is the root of all relationship . so tell me what love is to you if you truly believe in it and if you really looking for a soul-mate or a second half.i am a very loving and honest man and i believe so much in love .
Get back to me cos i am getting more interested in getting to meet you in person.waiting for your reply.
Tony

Header:

Received: from DUB121-W38 ([157.55.2.8]) by dub0-omc3-s5.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 18 Aug 2013 14:34:27 -0700
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Email:

Hello Dear .
How is your day going ? why am i getting addicted to your email? I get a good glow on my face just getting back to read from you. Wonderful,I knew something was missing since i haven't smiled all morning till now,i understand everything you wrote perfectly since we start to write each other so i try to select my words because its coming from the depth of my heart and i mean my every word,well i just want to let you know that am a man who appreciates you for who you are. i think i am becoming restful again, maybe i could sense something good ahead of us...Your mail makes me speechless cause i also believe in Love and i hope we can meet soon..

You had noticed that i do not tell you much self-perceptions of what i am,though i could understand who you are from your words alone and what makes who you are ..Through the learning of the recent years, I understand our perception of self and others is largely based on our sensing window. We may change our perceptions and stories when we broaden our sensing window. As our perceptions naturally evolve when we grow our conscious level, I feel hesitant to make any version I may see very differently perhaps soon after that. I see myself quite different now in terms of state of being from that moment Well, that's the best way for us to get to know people from the beginning,So it has a lot of values.

To be very Honest with you, throughout my healing process, I became aware that some of my achievements or success in social norm were driven by my defense. In the very moment of awakening to the truth, it's very challenging to hold the self together as many traits I viewed as my strengths fell apart in the light and I needed to know where to rest on to get connected with who I am in an undefended sense. The blessing is the Brennan healing science discovered four dimensions of human existence. In the fourth dimension is our core star which is the divine spark and it remains intact no matter how much wounding experience we have been through in many life times. It takes a lot of work and help to get energetic connection to the core star and experience how it supports our heart and soul. The process work proves that the more we allow ourselves to clean up the wounds, the more we get connected to our core essence. I am still on the healing path while getting more and more connected to my core. Once disconnected from my defense bit by bit, I find it's a VERY different feeling about self and life. I never regret for any single moment that I made time, money and energy investment to explore the truth. That's why I quit the job as an Engineer to study the Business Management. The students at the school come from all walks of life and from a number of countries. One of my classmates made a sharing in our group process: "life without healing is shit!" For me, the difference is about leading a life in darkness or in light.I went a bit far to make the point that I do not put labels on myself because of the learning. Surly, I am very open to allow my life partner to know everything about me, both the shadow and the light. It takes natural process, and time.

What wouldn't i do to make my dreams come true. It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger. Would you be my trigger? I just need a woman to hold me before i am old. Absolutely i have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right? but for what purpose? To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with. All the millions are useless indeed. how much do we need to eat? How much do we need for shelter? how much do we need for daily fun. excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As i always say, money can buy a good bed, but never will money buy sleep. it can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy time, It can buy piles of books , but cant buy knowledge.. It can buy food, but not satisfaction, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy love. That is why , i refuse to follow the crowd, so as my own man, i would give up all that can be bought for that which cant be bought. I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods, she can make me smile in all weather.

I am glad that we met and it would be great if we meet as soon as possible, You have a special thing in your heart that i intend to find out what it is :-) It could take a lifetime to figure but i don't mind,Please tell me about your ideology of life. I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you.

Tony.

Header:

Received: from dub0-omc3-s8.dub0.hotmail.com (dub0-omc3-s8.dub0.hotmail.com. [157.55.2.17])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id om7si4542912wjc.42.1969.12.31.16.00.00;
Mon, 19 Aug 2013 08:21:36 -0700 (PDT)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.