Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Markde.hermes@aol.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Markde.hermes@aol.com

Unread postby Tksonline » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:38 pm

Hi,

I have no idea who this guy is trying to be or why but he posted a nice picture on a dating site with a very nice profile. We exchanged a couple of messages but then he requested we take it off site because he was closing his account. We've exchanged many emails, texts and had phone conversations. He said he removed his profile because he found me and I was the only woman he was talking to. Yeah, right!
His story, he's from Canada living in Sunnyvale, Ca. He's a businessman who travels a lot for business. He's half polish and have canadian french. He has a very strong accent but refused to speak to me in his language. We've been talking for a little over a month but because of his business he doesn't have time meet in person. He wants to get married and retire with his wife (he said that would be me but its a lie) anyway, it's a year off so I was having to be patient. He hardly ever contacts me on the weekends, he calls during business hours never in the evenings. I think he might be married but I'm not sure.
I got restless and decided to do my own searching. I checked his name on a government website to see if there was anything listed in his name (real estate, liens, etc). Nothing in his name came up. Then I did a reverse phone search and found him with a completely different name living in Santa Cruz. I've notified him both by email and text letting him know that the jig is up.
If anybody is curious about what I found and would like to compare notes you can contact me. I saved his information for future reference.

Tksonline
New survivor

Re: Handsome Profession Scammer on Dating Sites

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Tksonline,

can you post the details you have about this one here, please?

- email address
- phone number
- first emails received - the ones where he speak about himself.

Maybe we can add some info at your researches.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Handsome Professional Scammer on Dating Sites

Unread postby Tksonline » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:37 pm

email address. Markde.hermes@aol.com
- phone number 408-475-5414
- first emails received - the ones where he speak about himself.

Hi ,

How are you doing today? and i am so so sorry for not keeping in touch for the last days. and I feel so brand new reading from you all day because you make me feel so needed and appreciated each time I get something from you. Well my week has so far been so hectic coupled with the migraine.. well i we been having a very busy week i have a seminar that is coming up i we be going to Mexico next week, I'm so bless to have this big job i have a lot to do this week and i would like to see you when i get back from Mexico ?I am not looking for a one night stand,I'm not looking for a woman that have money I'm comfortable, money can not buy happiness I have everything i need as a man but one thing i miss so much is the feeling of the special someone in my life. I have given up on the past and i have moved on with my life and am so willing to find that special someone to share those good and bad times of life with. I am a relaxed and more relaxed gentle man with lovely sense of humor and a great sense of sensitivity, open minded and very easy going.. I have a great integrity and a wonderful potentials of love.

I am a devoted christian and my faith in the lord is very strong as well.. All i need in my life is to find that special someone to share those lovely times of my life with and also make her feel needed and loved at all time, someone to make me feel so needed and happy. I will be so glad if you give me the privilege to be that man who will always make you feel so needed and loved like never before because we both deserve the best out of life and i will be so happy to bring out the woman in you. you are a good woman with a lovely heart i like that woman in you i am looking for some one to grow old with , some one i can hold hands with and walk down the road with, some one i can share my ups and down with ,some one i can cook for and even if the food is not delicious would appreciate the effort and time i did put into it. Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but i think there is something really special about you that i am trying to find out.

It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things ... the person you really are that I hope to know more someday. And it might also be the little things ... the way you talk and all your actions. I receive so much joy just being able to hear you smile. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. I have a feeling you are a rare combination of.
Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that lately you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.

Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you, i have just one picture of you , do you mind sharing some more with me?all we have to do is fix a time and pray work does not come in between. i will be looking forward to an email from you.
Do you mind sharing some more pictures with me?
what kind of songs do you like? share a song with me and i will share some with you too.
Thinking of you.

Regards,
Mark
Tksonline
New survivor

Re: Handsome Profession Scammer on Dating Sites

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:14 pm

About +14084755414:

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Sunnyvale, CA
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ca - VOIP number
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Markde.hermes@aol.com

Unread postby Tksonline » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:27 pm

I've checked several info sites on this guy. Yes the phone number shows as a Sunnyvale number (which is where he told me he has a condo) but doing a reverse phone look up the number shows belonging to a who lives in Santa Cruz. My guess us that he has the google phone number listed in Sunnyvale but because it has to be attached to his real number it shows his real number, which I also found, being listed with his real name in Santa Cruz.
I now have three phone numbers for this guy and two addresses.
He is either a romance scammer who is not looking for money or a money scammer who draws women in and then gets them to send him money. An investment a lot of women might be willing to make since he told me he makes well over seven figures. The old "It's gonna be you and me babe and I have more than enough money for the both of us but right now I can't get to my funds so can you send me a few thousand, I promise to pay you back with interest just as soon as I can get to my money, then we can live happily ever after ;) ".

What ever his game is he isn't playing it with me anymore. I just posted my story here so I could be a resource for other women because this is not the first time I've caught a scammer in the act.
Tksonline
New survivor

Re: Markde.hermes@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:37 pm

I've moved your post to here, as right now there's no concrete proof he's a scammer posted up, also your research methods could potentially list innocent third parties. Can you post up copies of the emails he sent you, or any other correspondence between you. Thanks.
Last edited by SlapHappy on Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited out name, is not correct. This scammer is definitely West African.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.