Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

25albina198709@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

25albina198709@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:56 am

From a Survivor:

Date: Mon, Apr 15, 2024
Subject: I think we have the same interests
To:

Good day mine man!
How are you doing? I took your address from a dating agency. Ok I have my selfie, do you like me?
My name is Albina I am 36.5 y.o. She seems a very friendly person to me It is a fact that many people now make relationships on the Internet Start, I thought, "why not?".
I know a lot of people aren't serious online. That's why I'd like to say Continue, that I'm not here for this. I'm not looking for fun. For me, family is the most important thing. I think family and love are what we need to live. I need husband who is willing to share life with me.
If you have the same view, I will be happy to communicate with you. Maybe you also find me interesting and soon I can see your message, sorry if not, and I took your time, but hope not.
Write me on my email address: 25albina198709@gmail.com
I'll be waiting with impatience Messages from you. Albi.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4158
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pripevadeva@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:16 pm

Date: Mon, Apr 15, 2024
Subject: introduction the world wide web
To:

Salut mine man
How are you doing? I have information about you from marriage agency. I attached files, hope you like my Fotos like.
My name is Albina I am 36.5 years old You know, I think you are interesting man, of course I don't know you yet, but I guess. I want to meet partners online for serious relationships.
Some people search only flirt online or games. That's why I'd like to say Continue, that I'm not here for this. I'm not looking for games. For me, family is the most important thing. I think family and love are what we need to live. I need person who is willing to share life with me.
If you have the same view, I will be happy to contact with you. If you find me interesting, please write to me, sorry if I don't bother.
Send your answer to my address: pripevadeva@gmail.com
I'm waiting News from you. Albi.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.