Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dariaplanetta@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dariaplanetta@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:32 am

From a Survivor:

Date: Sun, Apr 14, 2024
Subject: Re: Hello.
To:

Hi, friend .
Thanks for your answer and foto. :-) I am looking for true love, feelings that will reach the clouds, there will be a strong connection between us and unforgettable feelings of joy and happiness!
I live in Kazakhstan, I understand that there is a long distance between us, but I am ready to communicate with you, get to know you better, and perhaps you are the man who will be my other half of my heart!
I am a single woman, I have no children, I have no bad habits, I like to read books, play sports, and I want to change my future, and have a man who is devoted to me, with whom we will move through this life together!
If you are ready to continue our communication, I will write more about myself in future letters!
Can you tell me where you live? For what reason are you alone? And what do you know about my country? And do you like my photos? I'm waiting for your answer and photos!!! A few of my photos for you.
My name is Darya.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4157
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dariaplanetta@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:03 pm

Date: Mon, Apr 15, 2024 at 2:00 PM
Subject: Hello
To:

Hello
How are you doing? I am glad to see your letter, I hope that we can continue our acquaintance and go ahead towards our dreams and goals!
I'm 32 years old, in the prime of my life! I think that I am ripe as a ripe delicious apple that can be enjoyed by you!
The age difference is not a problem for me, I will only be glad to get to know you, your life, and I think that you are ready to continue our communication!
Through letters I will talk about myself, about my life, and you will learn new things every day, and I think that our interests coincide, and we will become good friends now.
My city is Priozersk, Karaganda region, Republic of Kazakhstan.
I decided to start a new life, because the man here no longer interests me, they disappointed me, so I decided to try my luck through the Internet and meet a man from another country, perhaps with whom I will have a strong connection, strong love and may even be able to find my future husband!
I work as an ambulance nurse, saving people.
My friend Marina works in a beauty salon, so I go there often, and the photo you receive was taken there!
Every woman should take care of her beauty, like a flower that brings happiness, joy and smile to her beloved man! I think that you appreciate me and will communicate with me every day!
I'm waiting for your letters and new photos!!!
Your friend Darya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dariaplanetta@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:13 am

Date: Tue, Apr 16, 2024
Subject: Re: Hello
To:

Hello
How are you doing? What do you do? What's your weather like?
Everything is going well for me, the weather is good, the sun is shining and my soul is warm!
I hope that we can continue our communication every day, build strong relationships, and move towards our goal, to become a happy couple together!
Happy birthday to you and wish you good health and success!
I am sending you my photo, I hope that it will bring a smile to your face, and help me open the door to your heart and find a path that will strengthen our connection with you!
I studied English and German at school! I speak Russian, my religion is Orthodox Christian, sometimes I go to church! I love sports, I do aerobics, dancing, and I believe that an active lifestyle improves my health and makes me beautiful! I want to give my beauty to a person who will love, respect, and understand me very much! Many men are looking for something else, but I need inner love, feelings, emotions, and the support of my neighbor is important!
That's why I chose the job of being a nurse, helping people, treating and saving lives!
At heart I am very kind, sympathetic, ready to help in any situation, and I want to give my beloved man my heart!
I believe that if a strong connection develops between us, you will never regret your choice, because I will be a faithful woman, and I will give my care, tenderness, and passion! If you refuse me, perhaps you will lose the chance that fate gives once in a lifetime! And don't regret your choice, and go towards your goal!
I have a mother and father, and I am alone in the family, I live separately from them.
Do you also talk about family? About your life? And don't forget to send your photos, ok? I will sincerely wait and believe that there will be that strong connection between us, which will develop into a real relationship and strong love!
What do you like to eat most? What sports do you prefer?
Should you choose coffee or tea?
I'll try to make a short video and send it to you in a few days! Wait ok?
Have a nice day, waiting for your answer!
Darya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dariaplanetta@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:13 am

Date: Wed, Apr 17, 2024
Subject: Re: Hello .
To:

Hello, my friend .
I am glad to receive your letter and photo, I was waiting for it!
Everything is going well for me, I am in a good mood, and I feel that your letters lift my spirits and put a smile on my face! I will be glad to know about you, about your life, and I think that we will have a good friendship.
I'm writing to you from work, I'm using my work computer, because at home I don't have the Internet and I don't have a computer either! So please don't lose me if I don't answer quickly, ok? I am ready to continue communication, so that our friendship grows!
I may be a little in a hurry, but I want to say that the most important thing is life, and I wish you good health and success in life! We must appreciate the time that passes forward and cannot go back to the past! Therefore, I don't want to waste my time in emptiness, and I want to have happiness, love, joy and a loved one nearby. It will be wonderful if that spark of love is formed between us, which will outgrow much more and bring us happiness, love, and satisfaction from life!
I eat everything, I like different soups, fried potatoes, salads. I like pizza.
I love spending time in the kitchen, and I also know how to cook all kinds of delicious food! And my future man will never be hungry!
I like to listen to modern music, radio, and classical music!
From films I prefer comedies, sensual films about love!
I drink coffee in the morning and tea in the evening; I like to brew it, not in ready-made bags.
Tell me, do you choose a bird in the arms, or a bird in the sky?
What was a thoughtless act in your life that you remember?
I will believe that our communication will have a future and we will build a personal connection and strong love, because I like you and I want to continue to learn about you and your life! Don't forget to send your photos and tell us about yourself ok?
Photos from my work so you can see the environment in which I work.
Yours Darya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dariaplanetta@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:26 am

Date: Thu, Apr 18, 2024
To:

Hi my .
Thank you for your letter, I was really looking forward to it, because you are a good person and communicating with you brings great joy!
I want to continue communicating every day, exchange photos, letters, emotions and just wish you a good day!
Today I am sending you a video and my kiss, I hope you like it, can you do this too?
I am a woman who wants to receive attention, care, tenderness, love! Therefore, each of your letters is important to me, which helps me get to know you better and open the door to my heart for you!
I had a relationship with a man in the past, but I've been alone for two years now, and I have no desire to start a relationship here, because many drink alcohol, don't respect a woman, and simply don't know how to care for and love a woman! And I cheated with my friend, I will never forgive cheating.
I think that you are my friend , a very good person, kind, sympathetic, ready to help at any time of the day or night! Therefore, I sincerely want to have a person next to me who is devoted to me, who will not betray, offend or deceive!
I want to know what you will choose, winter, summer, autumn or spring?
I love spring because new life is born, the first flowers, plants appear, and animals and birds unite in pairs to create future offspring!
I appreciate nature, love it, and being in the forest or by the lake is rest and relaxation for me!
Of course, I appreciate every season, and every day comes once in a lifetime, so you have to love every day you live and rejoice at the new day. I also love watching the sunrise and sunset! I would like to do this with my beloved man, who will hug me to himself and give me his love!
I dream that my man will appreciate me, love me and be ready to fight for me and never leave me alone! I want to give my tenderness, love, affection, and I think that my future man will be lucky if he opens his heart for me!
I'm finishing my letter, I need to go to work, I need to save and help people!
I'm sending you some photos of me in nature!
I'm waiting for your letter and new photos!!!
Yours Darya.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dariaplanetta@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:48 am

Date: Fri, Apr 19, 2024
To:

Hello .
How are you doing? I'm glad to receive your answer!
YOU didn't write anything about the video, did you receive it?
Everything is going well for me, the weather is good, and the most important thing is that I can receive your letter, which warms my heart and brightens my loneliness in my heart!
You have a place there, but I only ask one thing, not to cause me pain and suffering, because I cannot tolerate deception, betrayal, and betrayal.
I don't communicate with other men because I don't have time, and I think that if I met you, then I don't need others! Do you communicate with other women? I mean try to build a relationship? I have one person to whom I write letters, and I think that I have found you and we can build a strong and strong connection!
And in my heart there is only room for one man, and I think that you can become him, of course, time will tell and put everything in its place!
Tell us about your close friends? Who are they and how confident are you in them?
I have a friend Marina, she works in a beauty salon! And she often does my makeup and hair! I'm going to tell her about you, I think she will approve of my choice!
And I want to ask you, do you like it when I wear makeup or without it?
But I believe that you shouldn't change too much about yourself, you need to be real, and true beauty is inside a person, appearance plays an important role, but the inner world is very important in a relationship! I want to be a beautiful woman for my future man, I want to please him and make him feel like my prince! I will love him, be faithful, take care of him, and make the happiest man on the planet!
I also love to play sports, and I run in the morning, ski in the winter, ride a bike in the summer, and try to be active every weekend! I don't like sitting in front of the TV like a zombie, so I think you'll have a lot of fun with me! And I can make you the happiest man on the planet, and the most important thing will be mutual understanding, strong love and happiness in our relationship!
You have noticed that in every letter I try to open my inner world, it is much more convenient for me to write a letter and put my soul into every sentence!
Therefore, it is convenient for me to collect all my thoughts during the day and night and put them in this letter! This way you will get to know me better, and I can get to know you much faster!
I appreciate communication through email and it brings us closer every day!
I sincerely wish you a good day, and I'm waiting for new photos and your answer!
Yours Darya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dariaplanetta@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:12 am

Date: Mon, Apr 22, 2024
Subject: Re: Hello
To:

Hello my dear .
I am glad to receive your letter, I was really looking forward to it!
Communication with you is important to me, and because I feel that you are the man I was looking for and waiting for! And I don't want to miss the chance to become the happiest woman next to such a wonderful person like you !
I understand that we have to invest a lot of effort to build a happy future to meet, but I am not afraid of difficulties, because they make us stronger, and we adapt to the outside world. It's sad that now there is a lot of war, sacrifices, and I want a peaceful sky above my head! Because the most valuable thing that nature has given us is life, and politicians in some countries do not spare anyone for their own benefit!
I chose my job to be a doctor, a nurse, so I am not embarrassed to tell the truth! And I am a person who can express my opinion, my thoughts, and through emails it's very easy for me! You probably noticed that I write to you from the heart and get pleasure when I express my position, and your letters also help me get to know you better. And I want a spark of love to break out between us, which we are really looking forward to! I believe that a strong relationship depends on the character of the person! If a person loves only himself and he is selfish, it is difficult to find the other half of the heart, because in a relationship there are two people, and you need to share your love with your partner! If there is love between us, I promise that I will give you great feelings, bright emotions and real sincere love!
I like you , and I want to continue communicating with you, learn more about your world! I think that you will not hide and are ready to open the door to my heart!
My friend Marina, to whom I told about you, was sincerely happy for me, and believes that you and I will be able to build a strong relationship! And wished you good health and success! An outside opinion is important to me; it gives me confidence. And the support of your neighbor is always necessary! Because I don't want to be alone, I want to have a person next to me who will love me, support me and never leave me alone! Therefore, I am sure that we can build a strong and lasting love that will bring you and me happiness, success and good luck!
I'm sending you photos and waiting for yours!
Yours Darya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dariaplanetta@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:05 am

Date: Tue, Apr 23, 2024
To:

Hello my dear friend .
How are you doing? What's your weather like?
I'm doing well, I'm in a great mood, because I receive your letter and I know that there is a spark between us that is growing upward!
I like you, and I think that you are the man I was missing! This is when your heart is empty and there is no desire to move forward! And when you appeared, you changed my life! You add bright colors and emotions to my feelings! And I felt much more pleasant, I was like the sun that came out of the clouds and began to shine brighter!
I like to dream a lot, I like to look at the stars, at the moon, and often in the summer lie in the meadow and watch the clouds! I am a very kind person at heart, I am vulnerable and I can be offended! But life forces you to be strong, and weakness should not be in a person!
Therefore, I want to have a man next to me who will love, appreciate and respect me! And I will feel like I'm behind a stone wall! And there will be mutual understanding between us!
I want to give my tenderness, affection and love to the man who will be my husband! I sincerely want to try to build a new life with you and I think that we will have a lot in common!
I am glad that a man like you appeared in my life ! And I hope that we will develop our communication and have strong love!
I'm tired of being alone, I'm tired of men who only play with me as if I'm a doll for them! I want to have a real man, a man who will understand me, appreciate, support and love me!
I understand that there is a great distance between us, culture, language, tradition, but I believe that this will unite us even more and show interest in each other!
I open my soul, my heart to you, so I ask you not to cause me pain and suffering, ok? I don't want to play games, I want to have a strong, serious and stable relationship, I hope that you and I can build this!
I miss the sun, I want it to shine more and become much warmer so that I can sunbathe, swim, and just enjoy the summer! I love swimming, and in the future I want to spend time with you on weekends by the pond!
I wish you a wonderful day, and I will miss you and wait for your answer and new photos!
Kiss! Yours Darya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dariaplanetta@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:38 am

Date: Wed, Apr 24, 2024
Subject: Hello my dear .
To:

Hello my dear .
I am glad to receive your letter, which fills my heart with warmth, joy and happiness!
I want to develop our relationship, I want to build strong love with you, and I hope that I can do this!
Everything is going well for me, I have a lot of work, because now is the cold and flu season, I have to travel a lot for calls! There are also many lonely people who need medical help, so I always try to work 100% and bring benefit to this world!
I now have such a life, but I want to change it, I want to have a man next to me who will love me madly, give me flowers, show his attention, care! I really miss a man's warmth, support, I hope that you are the man who gives me what I'm missing! I will reciprocate, and most importantly, love deeply and strongly!
I want to become your precious stone that you will appreciate, love, respect and cherish! Because there are different things in life, if fate and life gives you a chance to find your happiness, you shouldn't miss this chance ok? If you give up on me and are not ready to continue building relationships and love, then perhaps you will regret your choice in the future, so our fate depends on your decision! I hope that you make the right choice and are ready to develop our relationship and build strong love!
Now this is the first step in the development of our relationship, if everything goes well, then the next step will be the realization of our dream, to meet in person! Therefore, we are moving slowly, but in the right direction, and I dream that all the best will happen very soon and we will start the new life that we deserve!
I like you very much, you are a good, kind, sweet person! And I want there to be pure, true, beautiful love between us!!!
Let my letter and photo lift your spirits and make you happy all day long!
I'm waiting for your letters and photos!
Your princess Darya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dariaplanetta@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:23 am

Date: Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Subject: Re: Hello my dear .
To:

Hello my dear .
How are you doing?
I'm doing well, the weather is making me happy, and your letter warms my heart! I am glad that a man like you has appeared in my life, and I am sure that all the best will lie ahead!
Now after the flu, various illnesses are coming, so you need to be careful and in the spring you can easily get sick!
Today I want to talk about my daily schedule so you can have a little idea!
I wake up at 6:30 in the morning, wash my face or go to the shower, then have oatmeal porridge with fruit for breakfast, or make sandwiches! My work starts at 8:00! I get there on foot, it's good for health, and it's just nice to be in the fresh air!
Lunch from 12:00 to 13:00, but it all depends on the call, take food with you or go to the dining room, eat soup, and a second course! Work ends at 17:00, then I walk home the same way. I can go to the shops, or just take a walk in the park, get some fresh air. In the evening I also relax, eat healthy food, salads, and can watch TV a little! I love listening to the radio, it also helps me relax and lift my spirits! I go to bed at 22:00. Of course, it's not always possible to create a daily schedule this way, because sometimes I have a night shift and have to work at night!
Between calls I have free time, and I can write you a letter.
And on weekends I go to my parents in the village, there is nature, there is no city bustle, and life flows calmly! I can relax, and I also like to go to the bathhouse. Which really helps to relax and reboot!
I want to tell you about myself, about my life, so that you can have an idea about my life, about my feelings, about my emotions, because it is important for me that my other half of my heart can support and understand.
So tell us about your daily schedule, ok? I'll be interested to know.
I also want my dear , I will support you, help you, and if there is strong and lasting love between us, I will do everything to make you the happiest man on the planet! And most importantly, you will never regret your choice, you will never have doubts, and we can become the happiest couple on the planet!
Today I am finishing my letter and waiting for your response! I'm sending you my photos!
Kisses, hugs, love!!!!
Your princess Darya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.