Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Marina S.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Marina S.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:04 pm

Hallo, Ich bin Moldir, aus dem Land Kasachstan.
41 Jahre alt.o, aber ich komme nicht aus Antwort, Ehemann im wirklichen Leben.
Ich rateconsider es wird gut, um du besser kennenzulernen. Wir konnen den Austausch mit einer unserer E-Mails.
Ich hoffe, es geht dir gut sind ok. gute Laune! Mir geht es gut, denn ich kann senden, diese Nachricht fur Sie! Okay Und du? Ich rate mal es ist nicht leicht zu finden Seelenverwandter, mit dem ich glucklich sein kann, und Familie.
Freunde reden an mich, dass ich gesellig weiblich. Ich habe viele Freunde, aber es sind nur Freunde. Ich suchen eine der Mann meiner Traume. Ich habe viele Interessen.
Wir konnen reden uber uns und mehr, wenn du Antwort auf meinen Brief. Ich werde senden mein Foto, ich hoffe, Ihnen gefallt mein vorstellen. Aber ich finde es gut! Ich bin gutaussehend, mannlich mit sensible Zeichen.
Ich bin Single und ich bin offen fur mit dem richtigen Mann zusammen sein. Ich kann Ihnen meine Fotos und ich werde auf deine Antwort. Ich meine es ehrlich Dame mit ernsthaftem Wunsch, um zu finden pa.
Wenn du das dasselbe bitte antworten mir. Ich werde warten. Bitte antworten!
Schreiben Sie mir an meine E-Mail-Adresse: kirgikazu@gmail.com
Ich werde auf warten Nachricht. Moldir

Hello, I am Moldir, from the country of Kazakhstan.
41 years old.o but I can't get out of answer, husband in real life.
I adviseconsider it will be good to get to know you better. We can exchange with one of our emails.
I hope you are well and are ok. good mood! I'm fine because I can send this message to you! Okay, what about you? I guess it's not easy to find soulmate with whom I can be happy, and family.
Friends talk to me that I'm sociable and feminine. I have many friends, but they are just friends. I am looking for the man of my dreams. I have many interests.
We can talk about ourselves and more if you reply to my letter. I will send my photo, I hope you like my introduce. But I think it's good! I am good-looking, manly with sensitive characters.
I am single and I am open to being with the right man. I can send you my photos and I will reply to you. I mean it honestly lady with serious desire to find pa.
If you have the same please reply me. I'll wait. Please reply!
Write to me at my email address: kirgikazu@gmail.com
I will wait for message. Moldir

Header:

Return-Path: <darapeasi2009@hotmail.com>
Received: from VI1P193MB0383.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::8f2:eb14:110c:5525]) by
Subject: weist du, wie einsam und traurig es ist, allein in einem kalten Bett zu schlafen?
Thread-Index: AQHajN2JZiqyQKeuekCYdolQHYaNEA==
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 13:30:10 +0000
Message-ID: <VI1P193MB038357CCBD95CBA77833AC43BC042@VI1P193MB0383.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4156
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.