Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Tiiiinasalove@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:36 pm

Hey hey my new mate I am extremely happy that my note has attracted your focus!!! I am inexperienced in digital dating, but I have constantly been interested getting to know in this way. It's not every day you meet someone who writes with a complete stranger, so I hope it's unexpected email will result in more joy than worry. My enthusiasm for our acquaintance is sincere, and I would be overjoyed if you shared my feelings. Let me introduce you: My name is Tina. My height is 170 cm and my weight is 56 kg. I am 38 years old and I am from Kyrgyzstan from Bishkek. If you are interested communication lady my age, I will be sincerely happy learn more about yourself. I am writing this note briefly, realizing that communicating with such a dependent on me person requires determination. Nevertheless, if you it's convenient for you, I will be happy explore our past in after letters. Would it give you joy? I hope that my note sparked your interest, and I look forward to hear from you maybe with one or two of your photos.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: Tiiiinasalove@outlook.com

With best regards, Tina,

Header:

Return-Path: <kojima-mame@syd.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (178.212.52.70) by msrg1041.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 07:56:06 +0200
Message-ID: <7CE35BA0BC391A3E826DF90EC6E6804686178C8D@unknown>
Subject: Hey there my awesome friend

Orig IP: 178.212.52.70 | Orig ISP: Lubuskie Sieci Swiatlowodowe Sp. Z O. O. | City: Miedzyrzecz | Country: Poland

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4155
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:38 pm

Hey there my awesome pen-friend! I am very elegant that my note has attracted your focus!!! I am new digital dating, but I have always been interested meet someone in this way. It's not every day you meet someone who writes with a complete stranger, so I hope it's unforeseen message will result in pleasant surprise. My curiosity about our acquaintance is genuine, and I would be excited if you shared my feelings. Let me introduce you: My name is Tina. My height is 170 cm and my weight is 56 kg. I am 38 years old and I am from Kyrgyzstan from Bishkek. If you are open to conversation lady my age, I will be sincerely glad learn more about yourself. I am writing this message briefly, acknowledging that communicating with such a dependent on me person requires determination. Nevertheless, if you don't mind, I will be happy to delve our narrative in later letters. Would it give you delight? I hope that my note touched your curiosity, and I look forward receive an answer from you - maybe with one or two of your photo cards.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: Tiiiinasalove@outlook.com

With best regards, Tina.

Header:

Return-Path: <r-suenaga@star.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (182.160.98.130) by msrg1061.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 07:53:59 +0200
Message-ID: <293AB2530913C656E20F8B8367FC2C5B8D5E41F5@unknown>
Subject: Good day my dear friend.

Orig IP: 182.160.98.130 | Orig ISP: Aamra Networks Limited | City: Dhaka | Country: Bangladesh

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

t1na1ove@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:27 pm

Hi, I am very glad that my note has attracted your attention!!! I am inexperienced in online romantic relationships , but I have always been intrigued meet someone in this way. It's not every day often that you meet someone who writes with a complete stranger, so I hope it's unforeseen note will cause pleasant surprise. My enthusiasm for our connection is sincere, and I would be overjoyed if you shared my feelings.
Let me introduce you: My name is Tina. My height is 170 cm and my weight is 56 kg. I am 38 years old and I am from Kyrgyzstan from Bishkek. If you are passionate communication a woman my age, I will be genuinely delighted to get to know. I am writing this message concisely, realizing that communicating with such a distant person requires determination. Nevertheless, if you it's convenient for you, I will be glad to delve our story in subsequent letters. Would it give you joy?
I hope that my note touched your curiosity, and I thirst to hear from you - maybe with one or two of your images.

Header:

Return-Path: <sedas@sedas.co.kr>
Received: from tqhv ([185.106.92.14]:64475) by wm4-149.speedhosting.co.kr with [XMail 1.22 Inames120228 ESMTP
Message-ID: <817B43FF4A99B74B68122A9261B293A870D1@sedas.co.kr>
Reply-To: Tina <t1na1ove@outlook.com>
Subject: Hey!
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 14:13:36 -0700

Orig IP: 185.106.92.14 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.