Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

saya965@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

saya965@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:12 pm

Good day Sweetheart, How are you doing? I realize that it may be difficult to learn each other through a single mail, but we should give it a shot. I have a decent job with no serious difficulties in everyday life. I am interested in learning you better and exploring your persona. However, I do believe we should not be in a hurry. Our acquaintance will become more intimate and meaningful over time. I'd really like to highlight that honesty and faithfulness are really essential to me. I could never forgive infidelity or deception. For this reason, please don't react to this email if you are already in a bond. Please respond to my thoughts and ask yours. It may help us both study each other much better. Lastly, I must add that I don't know how you actually smell, or how you inhale and exhale when you're asleep. You might snore just like a bear and toss the blanket up through the night. If you'd like, you could drop me your phone number so I can easily call you when I'm completely ready. I'm eagerly awaiting your following letter.

Header:

Return-Path: <Brendan.Westlake@de-aston.lincs.sch.uk>
Received: from AM9PR10MB4353.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM (2603:10a6:20b:270::8) by
Message-ID: <20eda40916476d25e64c05ae39edc79aa418dd@de-aston.lincs.sch.uk>
Reply-To: Fattykins <saya965@hotmail.com>
Subject: you did not write me, but hello!
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 19:14:46 +0300

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4154
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.