Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

saya965@hotmail.com

Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:12 pm

Good day Sweetheart, How are you doing? I realize that it may be difficult to learn each other through a single mail, but we should give it a shot. I have a decent job with no serious difficulties in everyday life. I am interested in learning you better and exploring your persona. However, I do believe we should not be in a hurry. Our acquaintance will become more intimate and meaningful over time. I'd really like to highlight that honesty and faithfulness are really essential to me. I could never forgive infidelity or deception. For this reason, please don't react to this email if you are already in a bond. Please respond to my thoughts and ask yours. It may help us both study each other much better. Lastly, I must add that I don't know how you actually smell, or how you inhale and exhale when you're asleep. You might snore just like a bear and toss the blanket up through the night. If you'd like, you could drop me your phone number so I can easily call you when I'm completely ready. I'm eagerly awaiting your following letter.

Header:

Return-Path: <Brendan.Westlake@de-aston.lincs.sch.uk>
Received: from AM9PR10MB4353.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM (2603:10a6:20b:270::8) by
Message-ID: <20eda40916476d25e64c05ae39edc79aa418dd@de-aston.lincs.sch.uk>
Reply-To: Fattykins <saya965@hotmail.com>
Subject: you did not write me, but hello!
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 19:14:46 +0300

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4154
Post a reply