Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Natalia K.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Natalia K.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 pm

Natalia K. is an influencer. The images were stolen from her social media pages.

Woha my new pen-friend, I hope you're having a nice season! Sorry for writing to you so out of the blue, but I really want to get to know you. I've been feeling lonely for a while, and I think that meeting fascinating people can bring new shades into my life. I recently saw a show about funny dating and was intrigued by the idea of trying something new. It's important to me to find someone who is sensitive and dedicated. If you decide to continue our communication, I will be very happy to get to know you better. If you write, it would be great to know what you look like. Forgive me for lack of culture, I did not introduce myself. My name is Nana. I am 35 years old and I live in Turkey.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: nana@weliel.com

Hope to hear from you soon. Have a wonderful day to you!

Header:

Return-Path: <cas93211@pop21.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (122.49.211.2) by msrg1041.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 09:28:44 +0200
Message-ID: <7D08932CECE3CB16AE7042ED8E6D33F073FEB932@unknown>
Subject: Woha my great friend.

Orig IP: 122.49.211.2 | Orig ISP: Wificity Inc. | City: Pasig City | Country: Philippines

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4150
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nana@weliel.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:26 pm

Salut. I hope you're having a nice morning! Sorry for writing to you so out of the blue, but I really want to get to know you. I've been feeling lonely for a while, and I think that meeting interesting people can bring new opportunities into my life. I recently saw a show about funny dating and was intrigued by the idea of trying something new. It's important to me to find someone who is sensitive and dedicated. If you decide to continue our communication, I will be very grateful to get to know you better. If you write, it would be great to know what you look like. Forgive me for impoliteness, I did not introduce myself. My name is Nana. I am 35 years and I live in Turkey.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: nana@weliel.com

Hope to hear from you soon. Fantastic day to you!

Header:

Return-Path: <hata-cpa@beige.plala.or.jp>
Received: from localhost ([101.34.221.218]) by msc12.plala.or.jp with ESMTP
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2024 09:25:32 +0200
Message-ID: <3DBC81614D2269816A2D6CF3DCCCEAC6D4806424@unknown>
Subject: Hey hey my new pen-friend

Orig IP: 101.34.221.218 | Orig ISP: | City: n/a | Country: China

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nana@weliel.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

Hello Dear, I hope you're having a nice season! Sorry for writing to you so unexpectedly, but I really want to get to know you. I've been feeling lonely for a while, and I think that meeting charming people can bring new shades into my life. I recently saw a show about interesting dating and was intrigued by the idea of trying something new. It's important to me to find someone who is affectionate and caring. If you decide to continue our communication, I will be very grateful to get to know you better. If you write, it would be great to know what you look like. Forgive me for impoliteness, I did not introduce myself. My name is Nana. I am 35 y.o. and I live in Turkey.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: nana@weliel.com

Hope to hear from you soon. Have a wonderful day to you!

Header:

Return-Path: <eagle0177@zav.att.ne.jp>
Received: from cmsa206.att.ne.jp (msa206.att.ne.jp. [143.90.14.12])
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 12:06:41 +0200
Message-ID: <6D2B57769F88E66E4C22E0476B14151090517740@unknown>
Subject: Good evening dear friend,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dila@vaeina.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:47 pm

Hi my new pen-friend. I hope you're having a nice day! Sorry for writing to you so suddenly, but I really want to get to know you. I've been feeling lonely for a while, and I think that meeting fascinating people can bring new colors into my life. I recently saw a show about funny dating and was intrigued by the idea of trying something new. It's important to me to find someone who is sensitive and dedicated. If you decide to continue our communication, I will be very grateful to get to know you better. If you write, it would be great to know what you look like. Forgive me for impoliteness, I did not introduce myself. My name is Dila. I am 35 y.o. and I live in Turkey. Hope to hear from you soon.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal email: dila@vaeina.com

Have a nice day to you

Header:

Return-Path: <nana_kinki2451@smile.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (196.3.100.44) by msrg1041.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 09:31:00 +0200
Message-ID: <C0D4A2209D28C072D4D22289E7166EEBAE261A33@unknown>
Subject: Greetings my great pen-friend!

Orig IP: 196.3.100.44 | Orig ISP: Emunet | City: Maputo | Country: Mozambique

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dila@vaeina.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:49 pm

Mizz Sunnyxv <hidy@shauwu.com.tw>
Attachments
Fri, Apr 12, 1:48 AM (2 days ago)
to me

Good day I hope you're having a nice day! Sorry for writing to you so suddenly, but I really want to get to know you. I've been feeling lonely for a while, and I think that meeting responsive people can bring new colors into my life. I recently saw a show about unusual dating and was intrigued by the idea of trying something new. It's important to me to find someone who is loving and thoughtful. If you decide to continue our communication, I will be very grateful to get to know you better. If you write, it would be great to know what you look like. Forgive me for impoliteness, I did not introduce myself. My name Dila. I am 35 years old and I live in Turkey. Hope to hear from you soon.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: dila@vaeina.com

Have a nice day to you,

Header:

Return-Path: <hidy@shauwu.com.tw>
Received: from localhost ([115.79.195.172]) by mail.shauwu.com.tw ([192.168.2.5]);
Message-ID: <DC15D653E515DEA7BA4460D57BD5AAC260FEFFB7@unknown>
Subject: Good evening.

Orig IP: 115.79.195.172 | Orig ISP: Viettel Group | City: Ho Chi Minh City | Country: Vietnam

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dila@vaeina.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:52 pm

Woha my awesome pen-friend. I hope you're having a nice day! Sorry for writing to you so out of the blue, but I really want to get to know you. I've been feeling lonely for a while, and I think that meeting interesting people can bring new emotions into my life. I recently saw a show about unusual dating and was intrigued by the idea of trying something new. It's important to me to find someone who is kind and affectionate. If you decide to continue our communication, I will be very satisfied to get to know you better. If you write, it would be great to know what you look like. Forgive me for rudeness, I did not introduce myself. My name Dila. I am 35 y.o. and I live in Turkey. Hope to hear from you soon.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular email: dila@vaeina.com

Have a nice day to you,

Header:

Return-Path: <sy-pajero33@pop16.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (202.62.59.139) by msrg1051.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 06:09:22 +0200
Message-ID: <1FDCECA3E41237D6B88DF85499DBF82D30C928F9@unknown>
Subject: Hi,

Orig IP: 202.62.59.139 | Orig ISP: Cogetel Online, Cambodia, Isp | City: Phnom Penh | Country: Cambodia

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.