Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Elmirasweetnectar@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:49 am

Hello Wonderful day and wonderful mood. I want a decent man to establish a very strong relationship. I live alone and I am very sad to spend my evenings alone. I thought send you a letter maybe we can get closer, I can send you picture, give information more about you. I live in the center of Eurasia-Georgia. My name is Elmira. I was born September 10. My zodiac sign - Virgo. If you are interested in our further acquaintance then I am very happy about communication with you. Send me your photos and I will send my photos too.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: Elmirasweetnectar@outlook.com

Good day! Best regards, Elmira

Header:

Return-Path: <martirom000@battlegroundps.org>
Received: from localhost ([103.250.69.202])
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 00:37:36 +0200
Message-ID: <753983A1349E8FCFA95B52FF66B78622E67B9597@unknown>

Orig IP: 103.250.69.202 | Orig ISP: Next Online Limited. | City: Dhaka | Country: Bangladesh

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4149
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:56 pm

Hi my new pen-friend, great day and good mood. I want a handsome man to establish a very strong relationship. I live alone and I am very lonely. I decided write you maybe we can get closer, I can send you photo, give information about me. I locate in the center of Eurasia-Georgia. I Elmira. My birthday September tenth. According to the horoscope I am - Virgo. If you have nothing against an acquaintance then I am very happy about our communication. Attach me your images and I will send my images too.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: Elmirasweetnectar@outlook.com

Wonderful day! Best wishes, Elmira

Header:

Return-Path: <president@networks.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [197.221.82.10]) by mail.networks.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 600483DB21; Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 00:49:33 +0200
Message-ID: <4E3AF77164FEFF3356FA3F40A461B26F7B074EE5@unknown>
Subject: Salut my dear stranger,

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.