Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Angelikatj@outlook.com

Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:11 am

Hello I am Angelica|Angelika|Angelia}. The reason I'm writing to you now. I want to meet a man from another country. If you and I have the same interests, please answer me!! If you are just for fun and jokes, do not answer, and please do not write to me. I was born in 1988, now I am 35 years old, I want to love and be loved! I am originally from Moldova, I have been living in Russia for the last 7 years.. I want to ask you to be honest, if you really want to get to know me, answer me.|Please, if you really want to get to know me, answer me.| Write to me if you are looking for dating and want to build a relationship} !!! Tell me what city you're from. Your age. I will be pleased if you send me a photo|Tell me what city you're from. Your age.}. I will finish my letter, I will not write much, we will talk in more detail when you answer me!!! respond to my very own e-mail address if you've interest: Angelikatj@outlook.com

Header:

Return-Path: <p.chmatal@seznam.cz>
Received: from unknown ([2a06:c006:4bc6:adad:ad11:953f:d59a:b4ce]) by email.seznam.cz (szn-UNKNOWN-
Subject: dfm aaa ghfshs 2020 769 .... gg
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 19:14:43 +0200 (CEST)
Message-Id: <Rcv.}Bip.7eA72Sk8BR1.1c6Mm3@seznam.cz>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4148
Post a reply