Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annetik@emukelief.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

annetik@emukelief.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:42 am

Call me Anna, and I'm truly thrilled to shoot off you this email from sunny Turkey. I hope, it finds you well and brings a bit of delight to your day.
Being 35 years old, I consider myself an energetic and determined woman valuing every single moment of life. Residing in Turkey, I find joy in the dynamic culture, delectable cuisine, and, of course, the friendly hospitality of the locals.
For me, every fresh connection holds the potential of exhilarating adventures, revelations, and surprising connections. Thus, stumbling upon your email feels like a hopeful start, don't you think?
Let's dive into getting to know each other better, communicating experiences, interests, and aspirations. I have a feeling we'll come across plenty to bond over.

Header:

Return-Path: <alice@puffy.com.tw>
Received: from ezrzk [(185.106.92.147)] by s1.puffy.com.tw (MDaemon PRO v17.5.2) with ESMTPA id
Message-ID: <7983CA77F6220CBF63662F96F266DA0C@puffy.com.tw>
Reply-To: Annetik <annetik@emukelief.com>
Subject: Good evening!
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 17:32:15 -0700

Orig IP: 185.106.92.147 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4142
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.