Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lovesk1dariask@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lovesk1dariask@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:34 am

I am an individual who wishes to appreciate life as well as everything we could possibly make of it. Here are a couple words related to myself. Tender unmarried ambitious and really uplifting girl, inclined to sports activities and just who searches for a real trustworthy man, serious friendship and after that for a long-term commitment, triggering spousal relationship. i am not for a play of games, that is basically the reasons why I texted you. I also adore the outside the beach walks near the forests. I'm self employed and do quite well i wish to take my life frontward If you wish to get to know me, i'll be happy to receive a reply from you I am here planning to catch a genuine love. I wish to have a partner that will value, honor, simply adore, fall in love with me. I am prepared to accept the chance to locate this male. I want some body that i can easily depend on as much as he can possibly trust in me. Therefore I'm just texting you mainly because i liked your account. I will be hoping for your response really soon, I also want to see some of your own photos

Header:

Return-Path: <43037976@psi.uba.ar>
Received: from SA0PR20MB3389.namprd20.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::36c0:8418:215c:9d75]) by
Message-ID: <a7ce60cb38ebbdb6d7dd943fcb6e141f5b217dd2@psi.uba.ar>
Reply-To: Lisa <lovesk1dariask@outlook.com>
Subject: nice to see you!
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 16:06:00 +0300

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4141
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.