Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosazeenepomanchi466@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:18 am

Good morning! How are you?
You should be surprised to find my letter!! I'm tired of being alone!!
A couple of months ago I found your profile on a Internet.. but I was fearful to write to you!
I could not understand, you live in USA?
But presently I decided to write. If you are yet lonely and looking for a serious relationship, after write to me...
I'll be glad to meet you.. If you have already detected your lady or are not looking for a serious relationship, then please remove my letter...
I apologize if my letter offended or bothered you!! I sent you my snapshot.. If you like me, then write to me! I will be waiting for your respond..
I'm waiting your letter on my e-mail: rosazeenepomanchi466@gmail.com
By the way, I forgot to say my name... My name - Yuliya. I am 30 years!
My country is Kazakhstan I hope that to you to like and we may obtain acquainted more..
Faithfully Yuliya!!!

Header:

Return-Path: <globecdifta2002@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB8P193MB0709.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::3b2a:aa6b:5859:458b]) by
Subject: feelings
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 20:14:07 +0000
Message-ID: <DB8P193MB07095DFC433F1B48EBB391C2B13F2@DB8P193MB0709.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4140
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:24 pm

From a Survivor:

Date: Fri, Apr 12, 2024
Subject: Good day
To:

Hello Allistair!
How are you? How is your day? I hope that you are doing well and that you had a good day!!! How are you going to spend your day today!?
Yesterday my good girlfriend came to visit me. Do you remember I told you about her. her name is Amina. we sat and talked about everything.
we were drinking tea. we sat with her for more than 2 hours. I was glad to chat with my friend. I also told you about you. she's happy for me.
she is glad that I met a good man.
I do not have bad habits. I do not smoke! I have a neutral attitude towards men who smoke!
But I don't understand women who smoke!!! I believe that a woman should not smoke, because she is a future mother,
and should take care not only of her health, but also of the health of the child! Do you agree? I hardly drink alcohol.
I can afford a glass of wine, but very rarely on holidays. I try to lead a healthy lifestyle. But don't think that I'm fixated on health!
I just think and take care of my health!
I also love spending time outdoors. It's nice to walk on green grass or snow. In the summer, when I go to visit my dad,
I like to go into the forest and pick berries. I love raspberries and strawberries. I also love apples and bananas, as well as pears.
I love to eat all fruits. I also love swimming! Do you like swimming? In winter I like to skate. The winter forest looks very beautiful!
I have no words to describe the beauty of the winter forest! I like nature. I like to spend more time in nature. I don't like noisy parties.
I like spending time with friends. I love watching figure skating on TV. I like to see how beautiful people skate.
I try to tell a lot about myself so that you can understand me and see the world around me. I think this is important.
Yours Yuliya.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.