Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Angelika1988tj@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Angelika1988tj@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:27 pm

Greetings you can call me by my first name Angelia. The reason I'm writing to you now. I want to meet a man. I hope that you will turn out to be a decent man who wants a relationship and love. I hope that our interests are the same, answer me!! If you're just for a game and a joke, don't answer, and don't write to me, please don't write to me if you just want to have fun, I'm here for serious intentions. I was born in 1988, now I am 35 years old, I want to love and be loved!! I am originally from Moldova, I have been living in Russia for the last 7 years., I want to ask you to be honest, if you really want to get to know me, answer me. !!! Tell me what city you're from. Your age., I will finish my letter, I will not write much, we will talk in more detail when you answer me!! respond to my own email address if perhaps you have interest in it: Angelika1988tj @ outlook . com

Header:

Return-Path: <tiger.ondra@seznam.cz>
Received: from unknown ([2a0b:1584:8280:5929:c104:4622:c4ca:9d71]) by email.seznam.cz (szn-UNKNOWN-
Subject: ergd ;;; bfdgfbf 87436583 103 '''' ''
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 08:29:22 +0200 (CEST)
Message-Id: <BX2.QJ3V.6MYOYeK{yO5.1c3vf2@seznam.cz>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4138
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.