Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alyona@izhevskoe.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alyona@izhevskoe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:47 pm

Howdy Precious, My own goal of writing to you is truly to access the proper male, I honestly never ever paused seeking and so I chose to repeat this on the net. Being straightforward keeps me satisfied, with a love of life, and transparency, I usually tell how i think without camouflaging anything, like to prepare food, and im family-oriented and also my buddies mention I am interesting to be around, I hope it is genuine I need to find true-love and I hope this is achievable after I find the best man. A whole lot to squeeze in one email, so you can send a reply if you think you can be the right man, I can't wait to learn about your real life. Today I sent you detailed letter and pictures. Tell me did you get the letter? If you'd like, you can drop me your contact number so I can contact you whenever I am ready. How do you like that?

Header:

Return-Path: <202107369477@alunos.estacio.br>
Received: from PH0PR03MB6677.namprd03.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::958c:963c:17ea:43bd]) by
Message-ID: <2c6218e81cdc3c90b35a03a85c98d3b89b57d2522c@alunos.estacio.br>
Reply-To: Alyona <alyona@izhevskoe.com>
Subject: everything fine.
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 18:29:13 +0300

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4135
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alyona@novomarkovka.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:51 am

Hi! Wir leben im 21. Jahrhundert und konnen uns trotz Entfernung kennenlernen. Mochtest du mehr uber mich erfahren? Uber mich kann ich sagen, dass ich mein Leben genieße. Ich mag Gesprache und entdecke gerne neues. Ich mag aktiven Sport ebenso wie Erholung. Ich habe einen sehr gesunden Lebensstil. Ich suche keinen Flirt, sondern einen festen Partner. Ich ware sehr glucklich, dich kennenzulernen. Ich bin auf der Suche nach einer großen Liebe. Moglicherweise bist du der Richtige! Bist du auch auf der Suche nach einer festen Beziehung, nach einer Frau, die dein Interesse weckt? Das ware toll.

Hi! We live in the 21st century and can get to know each other despite the distance. Would you like to know more about me? About myself I can say that I enjoy my life. I like conversations and discovering new things. I like active sports as well as relaxation. I have a very healthy lifestyle. I'm not looking for a flirt, but a steady partner. I would be very happy to meet you. I am looking for a great love. You might be the one! Are you also looking for a stable relationship, for a woman who arouses your interest? That would be great.

Header:

Return-Path: <K29nguyendonghai@lomonoxop.edu.vn>
Received: from SG2PR04MB3382.apcprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::e5c9:2224:a7e5:a9b9]) by
Message-ID: <043007c034f13246658ce54eba7e362d0e83ef2700@lomonoxop.edu.vn>
Reply-To: Alyona <alyona@novomarkovka.com>
Subject: Vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht.
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 20:44:24 +0300

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alyona@novomarkovka.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:53 am

Guten Tag Hübscher, ich denke, dass nicht nur ein Mann in der Lage ist, eine Diskussion zu beginnen. Mein Charakter hat mir nie gestattet zu lügen. Meine direkte Art gehört zu mir. So haben mich meine Eltern erzogen. Ich versuche, jemanden zu finden, der ähnlich wie ich ist. Ich kann nur vermuten, wie du dich fühlen wirst, während du meine Zeilen liest. Daher möchte ich dir Dinge mitteilen, die mir im Leben etwas bedeuten. Vielleicht sind es bei dir genau die gleichen Dinge. Ich mag Ruhe, die Aktivität beinhaltet Beispielsweise : Spaziergang im Park und Gym oder am Wochenende gehe zu Oma. Ich habe das Ziel, einen Mann kennenzuzlernen, der ab sofort immer an meiner Seite sein möchte. bei einem Ehemann Ich schätze Charaktereigenschaften Loyalität und heiter. Ich will Dich kennenlernen und Kann es kaum erwarten Ihr Brief.

Hello handsome, I think that not only a man is able to start a discussion. My character never allowed me to lie. My direct manner is part of me. That's how my parents raised me. I'm trying to find someone similar to me. I can only imagine how you will feel while reading my words. So I want to share with you things that mean something to me in life. Maybe it's exactly the same things for you. I like peace and quiet that includes activity For example: walking in the park and gym or going to grandma's on the weekend. I have the goal of meeting a man who would always want to be by my side from now on. In a husband I value character traits loyalty and cheerful. I want to get to know you and can hardly wait to receive your letter.

Header:

Return-Path: <emma_valdivia@usmp.pe>
Received: from CH3PR02MB9089.namprd02.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::dde0:ace1:cb97:cdb5]) by
Message-ID: <8c0b86669256c3f6d53ce54eba7e36ad8e7658d4b8@usmp.pe>
Reply-To: novomarkovka <alyona@novomarkovka.com>
Subject: Wie geht es dir
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 12:19:40 +0300

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.