Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

implantatamelia@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

implantatamelia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:17 am

Hello Dear, How is life? How is the weather in your place? I am writing you looking for a honorable and upright gentelman.For me, it is not the initial go to get to know somebody on the Net. The try was shocking, as men were looking for sex, nu photos, or even money. I only need a genuine relationship, so I there was no intention to message anyone of them back. Once I came across a espoused male who had an intention to have attractive mistress. It is terrible that men keeping it in secret from their turtledoves have an intention to do this..(( I'm AMELIA. I live in Kazakhstan. I'm already thirty seven, I appreciate that it is too late, my years arepassing. In case there is some free time, I like to go to the fitness center.I would be pleased if you email me and tell me more about your personality, your place and your commonwealth. I I want to meet a man in different country as I don't want to stay in my country. With this letter I share with you my picture. I have a spark of hope that you would appreciate my pic.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: implantatamelia@gmail.com

Looking forward to your letter back. Yours faithfully, AMELIA!

Header:

Return-Path: <mitsuya@cameo.plala.or.jp>
Received: from localhost ([110.235.250.118]) by msc13.plala.or.jp
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 09:14:28 +0100
Message-ID: <1B9CAB8E291C0E74D0CF8328B10C812EB6D1F8A1@unknown>
Subject: Hey gentleman!

Orig IP: 110.235.250.118 | Orig ISP: Cogetel Online, Cambodia, Isp | City: Phnom Penh | Country: Cambodia

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4129
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.