Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Emma Kuzi

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Emma Kuzi

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 pm

Scammer's email address.: olgafavorites16.10.1986@mailfence.com

Content of the email.: Hi,

Thank you for responding to my letter. I'm feeling really anxious right now and not sure how to express myself. My name is Olga, and I'm from Kherson, Ukraine. Unfortunately, my country is currently at war with Russia, and they have been bombing our cities. It's been terrifying to hear the sound of bombs exploding and to see the destruction around me. I had to leave everything behind and flee to Moldova, where my father was a citizen and had relatives who could help me.

I'm feeling very anxious and uncertain about my future. I don't know anyone here, and I'm struggling to adjust to this new country. I've never done anything like this before, but I decided to try online dating after a friend suggested it. I'm not really comfortable with social media or technology, but I'm willing to give it a chance.

I know that there are a lot of risks and uncertainties when it comes to meeting people online, but my friend found love on a dating site, and I'm hoping that I can too. It's scary to think about putting myself out there, but I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message. I'm really hoping to find someone who understands what I'm going through and who can be a source of support and comfort for me.

To be honest, I'm feeling quite anxious as I write this letter. I've always been a reserved person, and I'm not sure how to start. I've never been interested in social media, and I've never had an account on any platform.

It was my friend who suggested that I try using a matchmaking agency to meet someone. We went to a matchmaking agency called "Love is" in Balti, where I'm currently living. I looked at several profiles, but I felt compelled to write to you.

This is my first time trying online dating, and I'm not sure how they got my information. But I feel safer communicating with you this way.

I visited the agency once and gave them some of my photos. Without my friend's encouragement, I wouldn't have had the courage to take this step. But now that we're talking, I feel more at ease and secure.

At first, I wasn't sure what to say, but I decided to take a chance and reach out. I want to be clear about what I'm looking for in a partner. I'm searching for a genuine connection based on love, honesty, and respect. Kindness, attentiveness, and empathy are all important qualities that I value.

I hope that you can understand me and be patient with my English language skills. I'm nervous about starting an online relationship, but I'm willing to take a chance. I'd like to learn more about you and your life, and I hope that we can connect on a deeper level.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you.

Honestly, I'm not sure where to start this letter. I'm feeling quite nervous and unsure of myself. Perhaps I can tell you more about the city of Balti, where I reside.

I've never been married and don't have any children. I hope that my English is clear enough for you to understand, but please don't hesitate to use a translator if needed.

If you're curious about my physical appearance, you can take a look at my photo. I'm 171 cm tall and weigh 59 kg. I have many hobbies and I like to think that I have a good sense of humor, but you'll have to be the judge of that.

My birthday is October 16th, 1986, which makes me a Libra according to my zodiac sign. What about you? What's your sign?

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'm also interested in learning more about you, your life, and your country.

I have to admit, I'm a bit nervous about this online acquaintance. I'm not very familiar with social media or dating websites, so I decided to join a matchmaking agency called "Love is" located here in Balti. They have some of my photos, but I'm not entirely sure how they got them.

I hope that we have things in common and that we can get to know each other better. If you're interested in continuing our correspondence, please send me your letters and photos.

Sincerely, Olga.
Attachments
Salutation, my new friend.jpg
It's great to meet you.jpg
Hey, buddy.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.