Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

polinachernovva@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

polinachernovva@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:25 pm

Hey! gives me great pleasure to write a email for friendship. I am sorry if my email is bother ed you. I'm very lonely and wear ed to live. Many of my friends said me to us ing the internet to meet for new friend. I am hope it will be a very important step that can change my life. I not used this method of dating and so bit confused what to do and write. If you are also might be interest in the continu e in our conversation, I will be pleased to read about you more. I really doubt that is necessary to tell about me in the first letter. In a begin ning I perhaps need to talk about my name - is Polina. I acti ng, communicative, hardworking, open and genuine girl. I want to meet a kind ly, brave, honest, caring and loving man. These properties, I believe the most important, and I think it is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin good dialogue that will do joy both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also want to see much your various foto s. Therefore, I attach you my photo. I hope you like this all and we can now more frequently and interest ing dialogue. ''

Header:

Return-Path: <amreales@uts.edu.co>
Received: from SA1PR14MB6605.namprd14.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::a161:98ba:21ce:bba0]) by
Message-ID: <20367fd836cce6ad7ed49d369d391340c2dbdc@uts.edu.co>
Reply-To: Poliana <polinachernovva@outlook.com>
Subject: i want to say hello.
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 18:08:32 +0300

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4112
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.