Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chungheedavis@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

chungheedavis@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:10 pm

Submitted On: 2024-03-13
What name did the scammer use?: kim_pual3001
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Instagram. His account name is kim_pual3001. He also has fb account Kim Pual. His telegram is https: // t.me/chung_144
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: chungheedavis@gmail.com
Note: After inquiring with the person who filled out the form it was determined that the correct scammer E-mail address is chungheedavis@gmail.com not the one originally in the form.
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: +44 7771 460156
Please include any photos/documents sent to you by the scammer.:

Briefly explain what happened during the scam. :

I have receive friendship in Instagram in February, 2024. He said he is an engineer in Marathon Company who works in Scotland. He is half Thailand and half Korean. He pretends in love with me and promises to marry me after his contract ended. When he asked my picture, I sent my picture in using masker. And I manage it so that the picture only can be seen once. We often doing make a phone call and ever once make a short video call (only few seconds). When I ask for video call, he always refused by the reason that it's prohibited to vid call in the office, or the internet connection in his apartment is bad for video calling. Frankly, from his pronunciation and dialect I felt something stranger that he speaks not in a Korean dialect. I can feel it because I'm an English Teacher so I can recognize people's dialect/ pronunciation. He never talked about Korean. I ever greet him in Korean Language written also in Korean Alphabet but he didn't respond it.

In March 2024, he told me that his bank account in has trouble so that he can't afford to buy lunch. First, he asked me to send 150 pounds, but I didn't respond it. The next day, he begged only for 500 XXXXX. I felt pity to him and at that time I thought that if he deceives me he will get his karma (He mention about "karma" in his FB profile). I sent him the money from post office (I did not transfer it through my mobile banking 'cause I don't want to have any history about this monetary activity in my Banking System). But, I'm curious that the receiver of the money is not him. He said that he asked his colleague in Indonesia who can help him to convert IDR to Pounds.

In March 2024, he told me that he was chosen to get new contract in Turkey with amount of earning money much more than in Scotland. He was the leader of his 7 colleague. He only has 2 days to prepare his movement from Scotland to Turkey. He said he has some luggage and he can't bring them all to Turkey. So, he asked me to keep his luggage. I gave him suggestion to sell some of his items in Scotland and later he can buy the new one in Turkey. Or, donate his items in Scotland. But he refused and give me reason that the items are important for him so that it should be kept. I asked him to send them all back to Korea (to his mother) but he still try to negotiate with me. He said that I'm the most important person for him and I am the first person that he will meet if he get vacation / break time in Turkey. So, he asked me to keep his important luggage.
Well...I have think hard to refuse it. I said that it will be my problem to receive some package from overseas There will be some taxes and clearance to be paid. More over, he didn't give me detailed about what inside his luggage. It can be grasp tightly (seize) in embassy. So, I ensure him that I don't have any responsibilities if the luggage wont be delivered successfully to my address. Also I said that I don't have any responsibilities to pay taxes and clearance.
He answered that the courier company he use is usually do home delivery service (He often uses it to send to Korea) so I won't stress toward it anyway. He still asked me detail about my name, address, email and phone number. I'm still thinking how can I manage "his game" so that i won't get involved in this game. Then I gave him my nick name and phone number Then, I create new email address and give it to him. How about address? I gave him fake address.
Later, he sent me videos when he went to courier company. He also sent video when he entered the room full with packages. I asked him how he can enter that room freely (It should be prohibited to enter the room for general person who has not in charge or who is not the official of that courier company) But, he said that because he already knew the staff and used to sent package to Korea so he can enter that room.

A few moment later, he sent me the picture of his luggage and shipment receipt and asked me to track it. The website is Tranx Logistic LLC Delivery Service. The tracking code is XXXXX. He also informed me that he has paid all the local and delivery fees from Scotland to Indonesia. Then I am going to pay for delivery from XXXXX to my house address. Though, he wanted to pay but it said that the receiver whose name on the package will be the one to pay with my currency when it get to XXXXXX. So, he hide some cash in the package inside one of the dresses and it's 10.000 pounds. He said it was surprises for me. It said that the package should be arrived in Indonesia on 12th March 2024.

The problem now is I know it's probably fraud. But, I'm afraid if I am get involved in this fraud because I've already given my name, email and phone number. How if the package opened by embassy officer and track me as the one who responsible with it? How if the money he sent is false note? How if the luggage contains drugs?

Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: Yes.
account number 4919 0102 1XXXXXX
Acc Name I. F.
Bank's Name : BRI.

Phone: +447771460156
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodafone Uk Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: chungheedavis@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:15 pm

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:21 pm

Facebook Profile: Kim Pual
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... tid=ZbWKwL
Created on November 3rd, 2023.

Kim Paul 1.PNG

Intro: You will never win by playing dirty.
Karma is real.
What goes around, comes around.

Went to Royal High School, Edinburgh
Studied at Edinburgh International College - RTO 45561
Lives in Edinburgh, United Kingdom
From Busan, South Korea
Single

Work:
Works at Scotland
November 3, 2023 - Present

College:
Studied at Edinburgh International College - RTO 45561
High school
Went to Royal High School, Edinburgh
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:24 pm

Instagram Profile:
https://www.instagram.com/kim_pual3001? ... VkYg%3D%3D

Kim Paul 4.PNG

The account is set to private.

kim_pual3001
409 posts
6,215 followers
7,534 following
kim pual
Always been patient with myself while learning to develop self respect and self love and self trust
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

support@tranxllclogdelivery.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:26 pm

Capt 15_9siqng.JPG

Kim C H last seen recently
Tranx Logistics LLC Delivery Service
LLC Home - Tranx Logistics LLC Delivery Service
At Tranx Logistics LLC Delivery Services; We are committed to superior service with the most flexible options. We are here for swift delivery.

Here is the tracking website honey so you can track the package
XXXXX
Here is the tracking code
All details are complete for the shipment and it has been sent to you
you will always check your email incase you get a notification from the courier company

https:/ /tranxllclogdelivery.com/
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

support@tranxllclogdelivery.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:55 am

From: Tranx Logistics LLC Delivery Service <support@tranxllclogdelivery.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 10, 2024
Subject: Shipment Notification XXXXX
To: <chungheedavis@gmail.com>

Dear

We are pleased to inform you that a package was sent to you by Mr kim pual and The delivery to you is on the way. The status of the package is Pending

Please Find the following Useful Details Below

Tracking Information
Tracking Number: - XXXXX

It is expedient to state that in the course of the delivery, We will keep in Touch with XXXXX Via XXXXX or/and XXXXX as to enable us get the package to XXXXXX swiftly.

Yours sincerely

Tranx Logistics LLC Delivery Service
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: tranxllclogdelivery.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:15 am

The fake courier used in scam claims to be Tranx Logistics LLC Delivery Service.

From their fake website:

Seat back as you don’t need to locate us to get your package to you. If you are the reciever, we actually have all your details to reach you and our delivery agents will get your package to you swiftly.

Contact details:

+17174737289
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Palmyra, PA
Original network provider* Adelphia Business Solutions Of Harrisburg, Inc.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=166165

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: TRANXLLCLOGDELIVERY.COM
Updated Date: 2023-06-22
Creation Date: 2023-04-22

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-04-22
Registrar: Hostinger Operations, UAB

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)

This is what the fake courier website looks like:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tranxllclogdelivery.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:20 am

The same phone number was used online with at least 5 other fake websites, all looking alike, having the same content and pretending to be delivery companies:

phone number.PNG

aquaspeedlogistics.com - AquaSpeed Logistics Company
expressrushrunnersdelivery.com - Express RushRunners Delivery Company
raveexpressonline.com - Rave Global Express
stlogisticsonline.com - Speed Trust Logistics
wcedonline.com - WorldClass Express Delivery
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.