Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

smilets89dariacc@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

smilets89dariacc@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Good Day Dear, My goal of chatting with you is actually to locate the ideal guy, I honestly never ever stopped searching therefore I thought I would do so via the internet. Staying straight-forward keeps me contented, with a humorousness, and transparency, I often express how i think without camouflaging something, love to prepare food, and i'm household plus friends and neighbors mention i'm great to be with, hope that it is accurate I need to locate true-love and i am hoping it's likely after I find the best male. A whole lot to fit in one message, hence you can send an answer if you assume you may be the right person, I can't wait to find out regarding your life. I did send you reply with image and about me today. If you want, you could leave me your phone number so I can easily contact you when I am completely ready. You like that idea?

Header:

Return-Path: <L22171098@culiacan.tecnm.mx>
Received: from CO6PR04MB8331.namprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::7904:43c8:a62:3ebd]) by
Message-ID: <28347dd79e9cb6fd6ec48d268d09234e1ded03@culiacan.tecnm.mx>
Reply-To: Valeria <smilets89dariacc@outlook.com>
Subject: send me message
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 19:32:30 +0300

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4103
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.