Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

polinaberesneva290@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

polinaberesneva290@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:08 pm

Hi, this is Polina, from Kazakhstan. 38, but I am not from have, the man of my dreams in real life.
I guessconsider it will be great to get to know you better. We can start from the exchange with one of our letters. Hope you are have a good mood! I am Fine, because I can write, first letter for you!
Ok And you? I end it's not easy to find man with whom I can be happy, and strong relationship.
Friends say about me, that I am energetic female. I have a lot of friends, but they're just friends.
I seek a my future husband. I have a lot of hobbies.
We can talk about us and more, if you reply to my message.
I will send to you my photo, hope you will like my pic. But I find it good! I am care, emale with faithful characters.
I am single and I am open for being with the right man. I can send you my photos and I will wait for your letter.
I am open female with serious wish to find serious relationship.
I'm waiting your letter on my e-mail: polinaberesneva290@gmail.com
If you want the same please e-mail to me. I will wait.
Please reply soon!
I will be waiting for your message or letter.

Header:

Return-Path: <hingtestaare2011@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM9P193MB1636.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::d8:bc9a:db5c:2c5b]) by
Subject: I love your photos!
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 12:16:37 +0000
Message-ID: <AM9P193MB1636436008A44775A0F73E21C4222@AM9P193MB1636.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4102
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

miarapolina@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:43 pm

Hi, I am Polina, from Kazakhstan. I am 38 years old, but I am not from have, my love in real life.
I guessconsider it will be great to get to know you better. We can start from the exchange with one of our letters. Hope you are are ok! I am Fine, because I can write, first letter for you!
Good And you? I end it's not easy to find man with whom I can be happy, and family.
Friends say about me, that I am communicative female. I have a lot of friends, but they're just friends.
I seek a something serious. I have a lot of hobbies.
We can talk about us and more, if you reply me.
I will join my photo, hope you will like my photo. But I find it good! I am lovely, girl with sensitive characters.
I am single and I am open for being with the right man. I can send you my photos and I will wait for your letter.
I am serious female with serious wish to find serious relationship.
I'm waiting your letter on my e-mail: miarapolina@gmail.com
If you want the similar please e-mail to me. I will wait.
Please reply soon!
I will be waiting for your message or letter.

Header:

Return-Path: <slapmutili2022@hotmail.com>
Received: from PR3P193MB0832.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::32cf:3571:79c2:1265]) by
Subject: super love
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 23:16:32 +0000
Message-ID: <PR3P193MB0832EB3C75B16AFD108BCB71C3232@PR3P193MB0832.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

The same stolen image as above.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.