Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

leriav89@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

leriav89@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:34 pm

Hello there. How r you getting on? Honestly it's rather hard 4 me to write this e-mail. Firstly I want to tell you some pieces of information about me. I am looking for a gentleman for serious connection. My rules in romantic relationship are devotion, frankness and mutual admiration. My intention is to make an acquiantance with a guy who has the same point of view as I do. Give me some information about your own self more. I'd like you to tell me about your way of seeing the world and to have some pieces of information of you. I've sent a photo of me. I will be so happy to watch your return shots. I am going to await a response zestfully from u.

Header:

Return-Path: <esmira.huseynova@rabitakolleci.edu.az>
Received: from EUR05-DB8-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-db8eur05on2070d.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:7e1a::70d])
Message-ID: <afce8e25d1dd0803609ad3788c16dcd7ab0ade41@rabitakolleci.edu.az>
Reply-To: v Lera <leriav89@outlook.com>
Subject: Please wait someone else wants to say hello
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 12:20:27 +0300

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4099
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lera89v@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:59 pm

Good day there. How are things going on? Frankly speaking it is rather difficult for me to write the email. First of all I would like to tell a few words about me. I am seeking a man for committed relationship. My rules in romantic relationship are loyalty, truthfulness and mutual regard. My goal is to come across a person who has equail ideas as I do. Let me know of you personally more. I want you to tell me about your life views and to have some information about you. I sent a picture of me. I will be really pleased to see your return photographs. I will wait for a reaction zestfully from u.

Header:

Return-Path: <fakhrijal.thoriq@binus.ac.id>
Received: from TYSPR01MB5518.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com ([fe80::1489:17f8:57d:508]) by
Message-ID: <072d379c797af5fe9d672e8571eb212a5691fec1@binus.ac.id>
Reply-To: v Lera <lera89v@outlook.com>
Subject: info
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 00:58:30 +0300

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.