Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

svetasilllan@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

svetasilllan@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:29 pm

Hi!
Mysterious the stranger, I wish to be assured, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to meet with new and remarkable the woman?
Сan i ask you, what is exact country of your residing?
I'm Svetlana. Im 37 y.o. I born Kazakhstan. I think, that I to you is pleasant is nice.
I in searches the person with whom my life will be quiet and interesting. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl.
But I still one and I very much have got tired from it. So I have gone in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter.
Actually, I wish to meet serious the man for stable relations and a combination marriage further. My main objective - to find love. I very much hope, that you this man.
At present I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason I am more than information on I will tell about myself later.
I'm waiting your letter on my e-mail: svetasilllan@gmail.com
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience.
All the best,
Your Svetlana!

Header:

Return-Path: <caufighcousfau2011@hotmail.com>
Received: from AS8P193MB2400.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::89c4:dfcd:f8a1:37d7]) by
From: Aufderhar Marjolaine <caufighcousfau2011@hotmail.com>
Subject: Tell me about yourself
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 22:52:58 +0000
Message-ID: <AS8P193MB2400A5CF83AA6C24F8B9260DC2582@AS8P193MB2400.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4091
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.