Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aaron_w79@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

aaron_w79@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:00 pm

On FMF:

may i know you please?

am so glad to hear from you.my name is aaron williams.i will like to know more about you..add me on yahoo messenger so we can chat aaron_w79@yahoo.com

dwilly Profile: welcome
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

My name is aaron, i work several jobs in the US army but my primary job is as a mechanic. From a young age i realized i had a great potential, something that im also looking for in another person. I love to spend time with family and friends. Im super outgoing and i connect with others really easily, i would happily give the shirt off my back to someone who needed it even if it was my last. i have many goals of which my main one is to travel the world. i want to spread love throughout the world and help people less fortunate than me. i have a passion for art and one day would like to see my artwork on people everywhere. I love reading and i believe that the pen is mightier than the sword. my work is really important to me and i want to meet someone who could maybe learn to understand or cope with the kind of job that i have. Im super romantic and dreamy person and often it seems like im in another world...its because i am. i want someone unique, someone unlike the rest, someone who deserves what i have to offer.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: aaron_w79@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:03 pm

On Facebook,

Aaron Williams
Joined Facebook August 10, 2013.

Image - stolen image of U.S. Army Staff Sgt. Clint A. Orozco

Image- stolen image of Lance Cpl. Kyle Hutcheon

Image- stolen image of Pfc. Carson Beaver.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: aaron_w79@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:04 pm

Email:

Am so glad to hear from you..well am Aaron Williams from middle burg Virginia.am a military mechanic.am not in the state right now due to the nature of my job...just add me on yahoo messenger if you have any so we can chat more..aaron_w79@yahoo.com.

Header:

Return-Path: <aaron_w79@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.71.148.25]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.154.571
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 05:36:59 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.71.148.25
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.