Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Kirgaalymay@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Kirgaalymay@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:25 pm

Hello, this is Moldir, from country Kazakhstan. I am 41 years old, but I am not from answer, husband in real life.
I bucket it will be fantastic to get to know you better. We can start from the exchange with one of our letters. Hope you are are ok! I am Fine, because I can write, this message for you!
Сan i ask you, what is exact country of your residing?
Ok And you? I end it's difficult to find life partner with whom I can be happy, and string feelings.
Friends say about me, that I am transferable girl. I have a lot of friends, but they're just friends.
I seek a something serious. I have a lot of hobbies.
We can talk about our interests and more, if you write me.
I will join my image, hope you will like my photo. But I find it good! I am handsome, girl with sensitive characters.
I am single and I am ready for being with the right man. I can send you my photos and I will wait for your reply .
I am serious lady with serious wish to find soul mate.
I'm waiting your letter on my e-mail: Kirgaalymay@gmail.com
If you want the similar please write to me. I will wait.
Please reply soon! I will be waiting for news.

Header:

Return-Path: <nisbackpresan2002@hotmail.com>
Received: from AS8P193MB2221.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::3422:689b:99cb:c707]) by
Subject: life in peace and harmony
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 22:41:52 +0000
Message-ID: <AS8P193MB222177E3E9ADDD7FC62FCA16AB512@AS8P193MB2221.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4086
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.