Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kne.v.anvy.44@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kne.v.anvy.44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:38 pm

The enigmatic world of genuine connections has always captivated me with its subtlety and depth. I am Irma, a woman in her mid-thirties, hailing from the enchanting land of Turkey, where history intertwines with awe-inspiring nature. With my outstanding appearance and significant gaze, I attempt to accept and relish genuine experiences each day. My journey for valid relationships leads me down journeys where every glimpse, declaration, and signal carries weight. External connections and fleeting encounters fall short to attract me. I desire for serious comprehension and a bond that flourishes like the most beautiful bloom in a bliss of love. If you possess my enthusiasm for delving into the heart of bona fide connections, discovering sorcery in every moment, and expressing your true self alongside a companion, then let us embark on a journey of love and enlightenment together. I zealously await you, my judicious and wonderful companion.

Header:

Return-Path: <test@ksg-dresden.de>
Received: from [185.106.92.110] (helo=ujmxsz) by smtprelay07.ispgateway.de with esmtpa (Exim 4.97.1) (envelope-
Message-ID: <05d668c4328b05092e4bfdae5a9f4549626c913f@ksg-dresden.de>
Reply-To: irma <kne.v.anvy.44@gmail.com>
Subject: Wassup buddy?
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 02:53:24 -0800

Orig IP: 185.106.92.110 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4083
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.