Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

melita03@salunafish.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

melita03@salunafish.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:26 pm

Scammer's email address.: melita03@salunafish.com

Content of the email.: Hello! My name is Melita, I live in beautiful Greece. I love a healthy lifestyle.
I am passionate about diets and taking care of my figure, so I often go in for sports and
I love spending time outdoors. I really love horses. In next letter,
I will send you a photo of my favorite horse Palma. I try to ride it often, and
comb it. It seems to me that in a past life I was a cavalrywoman. Lol. Do you have Hobbies?
Do you collect butterflies? LOl. I try to joke, I hope I managed to do it.
Well, tell me about yourself. It’s very interesting how you live there. What is your climate, and
what a mentality. I hope we will have an interesting dialogue. I'll go cook now
chicken bouillon. I'm looking forward to your answer! Write to me, don't forget me.
Have a nice day,
Melita
Attachments
IMG_8573958.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: melita03@salunafish.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:30 pm

Scammer's email address.: melita03@salunafish.com

Content of the email.: Hello my freand.
I'm interested to know how your day is going. Do you like to sleep or do you try to get up early?
You're a night owl or an early bird? Lol.
I like to always get up at the same time, at 7 am. I exercise and then
I take a cool shower.
Such a shower makes you wake up immediately and gives you a boost of energy for the whole day.
Then I go to work. I work as a realtor, I sell houses and apartments, land plots, retail
area. In general, show me what to sell, and I will do it. Lol.
I like my work. My work does not take up the whole day and allows me to pursue other hobbies.
Well, my main hobby is my Palma. This is my horse girlfriend. Lol. I try to go see her at least once a week.
I enjoy spending time with her, walking her, and riding her horse. She is very kind and affectionate. I think,
that she and I understand each other.
I'm sure you would like it too. I promised to send you her photo, so in this letter
you will see the two of us. I hope, you like it.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.