Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

donaldsonkenitv.w83.6@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

donaldsonkenitv.w83.6@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:33 pm

Hi! I'm Marika. I'm a youthful woman who is enthusiastic to explore genuine relationships with a thoughtful man. In my leisure time, I enjoy to engage myself in sports, as it aids me keep a great physical shape and feel lively. Additionally, I enjoy drawing – for me, it's not just a hobby, but a way to express my emotions and inner world. I strongly believe that true happiness lies in peace with oneself and the surrounding world, so I strive to grow both physically and spiritually. It's important for me to communicate with interesting people, share experiences, and gain something new. I'm open to unfamiliar acquaintances and primed to meet that special someone who can enjoy the joy of life with me and sustain understanding in any life situation. If you esteem a healthy lifestyle, have a passion for art, and aim for harmonious relationships, we may get to know each other better. I expect our meetings and captivating conversations!

Header:

Return-Path: <info@loopmail.net>
Received: from xmed (unknown [185.106.92.173]) by mail.loopmail.net (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 743069002E68 for
Message-ID: <0c63df31c511313714ea0c5f5480bbc7e41630ddbf@loopmail.net>
Reply-To: Marika <donaldsonkenitv.w83.6@gmail.com>
Subject: Hallo zusammen!
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:41:14 -0800

Orig IP: 185.106.92.173 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4078
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.