Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

devgalkamedik@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

devgalkamedik@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:17 pm

From a Survivor:

Date: 16 February 2024
To:
Subject: Hey hey my great pen-friend

Hi my new ami, or you can be more than a friend later on! I chanced upon your email on one of the sites for dating, but I didn't dare to drop some lines to you for 2 months. I tried to get acquainted on the Internet, unfortunately it always finished miserable. Males online are only eager to have sexual intercourse, nude photos and money. I do not send nude photos or cash to anyone. In case you follow this, then please don't ever email me. I am only looking for true-hearted, unfeigned and serious relationship that will end up with a meeting. If while writing emails and phone calls we get to know each other better, then I can visit your country and without any problems we will meet in person. Okay??? I am Moldir. my age is 36. I stay in KAZAKHSTAN and it is a distinct and independent country. In case you don't know where it is, you can check it with the map. In case support what I wrote my email, I ask you to tell me more about you, your age. Nevertheless I want to be aware of city you live in? Nevertheless share with me your new photos. Agree?

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: devgalkamedik@gmail.com

I will wait for your reply the sooner the better and I expect you will be pure with me, Moldir.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4075
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

galyagalka9@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:26 pm

Good afternoon my new ami, or even more than a butt later on! I have found the email of yours on one of the sites for dating, still I didn't dare to write to you 2 months already. I have already had experience in communication on the Internet, however it always turned out to end so trashily. Males on the internet have a goal to get casual sex, naked pictures and cash. I never send naked pictures or finance to anyone. In case you are like this, then please don't ever get in touch me. I am going to built truthful, whole-hearted and strong relationship that will end up with a meeting. In case through our letters and phone calls we get to know each other better, then I can come to your country, it's not a problem to meet in life. Okay??? I am Moldir. I am thirty six y.o. I stay in KAZAKHSTAN and it is a distinct and independent country. Whether you are not sure where my country is, you can check it with the map. If only follow ideas in my e-mail, I ask you to tell me more about your personality, your age. Also I want to be aware of town you stay in? Still send me your new photos. Ok?

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: galyagalka9@gmail.com

I will wait for your email the sooner the better and I expect you will be fair with me, Mol-di.

Header:

Return-Path: <kaneko-ri@jcom.home.ne.jp>
Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (mta-sp01.jcom.zaq.ne.jp. [222.227.81.166])
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 05:22:35 +0100
Message-ID: <2A73BF89DC3F91171E392699A5E6D8801880A75D@unknown>
Subject: Good Day Dear,

Originating IP: 222.227.81.166
Originating ISP: Kddi Corporation
City: Fukuyama
Country of Origin: Japan

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

galyagalka9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:34 pm

Hi my new friend, or even more than a amigo soon! I found the email of yours on one of the dating sites, still I was too shy to message you 2 months already. I tried to meet somebody on the Internet, unfortunately it always came to the end dull. Males online want to receive sexual intercourse, nudes and cash. I never share naked pictures or money to somebody. In case you relate to it, then please don't ever contact me. I am eager to start truthful, frank and serious relationship leading to a meeting. In case in a process of texting and phone calls we get to know each other better, then I can make up a trip to your country and without any problems we will meet in person. What about it??? My first name is MOLDIR. I am thirty six y.o. My country is KAZAKHSTAN and it is a separate and independent country. If you don't know where my country is, you can check it with the map. If agree with what I said in my email, I ask you to tell me more about who you are, your age. Still I am eager to be aware of town you stay in? Nevertheless share with me your new photos. Agree?

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: galyagalka9@gmail.com

I will wait for your reply asap and I have a spark of hope you will be frank with me, Moldir.

Header:

Return-Path: <saitou.ayako@ymail.plala.or.jp>
Received: from localhost ([202.124.39.66]) by msc14.plala.or.jp with ESMTP
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 20:36:32 +0100
Message-ID: <2505DC7AAD59150FA4E86050999482DB9C48EB9D@unknown>
Subject: Hello man,

Orig IP: 202.124.39.66 | Orig ISP: Neocomisp Limited, Iptx Transit And Network Service Provider In Cambodia. | City: Phnom Penh | Country: Cambodia

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.