Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Michael F. H.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Michael F. H.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:21 am

On FMF:

Hello, I am Smith. I read your profile and it kinda caught my attention. It's always difficult to find that special person. I would love to know more about you and I seek your friendship. First, I wanna know your name. I would actually want us to chat soonest on yahoo messenger because it is faster and more convenient to communicate. My email id is smithgoodman@yahoo.ca. Please ass me up so we can chat. I look forward to chatting with you. Cheers.

smithgoodman1 Profile: It takes 2 to tango
Age & Gender: 40 Year Old Man Height: 6' 0" (183 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

I am a God fearing man. I lost my wife 4 years ago to a car accident and I have remained alone since then. I think it's time to move on with my life and find love once again. I miss traveling, going beach walking and horse riding, I miss cooking delicious meals for the woman I love. All these things and many more I wanna ignite in my relationship to come. I hope I will find her, the right woman for me, a woman who is honest, kind, caring, understanding and fun loving, so we can get the fire burning.

Image - stolen image of Michael F. H.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: smithgoodman@yahoo.ca

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:28 am

On Facebook,

Smith Goodman aka smith.goodman.56
Worked at Gotham Construction, New York
Studied at University of Atlanta
Past: North Atlanta High School
From Atlanta, Georgia
Joined Facebook June 15, 2013.

You only know your true friends when you are in need

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Michael F. H.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:26 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

Thanks for responding to my message on fish meet fish. It's nice to meet you too. I am widowed, I lost my wife 4 years ago in a brutal car accident. I have remained alone since then. I have no kids but wouldn't mind one if I the opportunity comes. I am 42, from the United States but I am currently in England based on my job. I seek love and that the reason I came on this site, though I am new and you are my first friend there. I believe friendship comes before true love, it makes a solid foundation. Where do you reside and what are your hobbies? I love traveling, sporting activities, dancing and cooking. Can we be friends xxx?

Smith

Header:

Return-Path: <smithgoodman@yahoo.ca>
Received: from [199.201.125.20]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.154.571
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 16:42:08 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 199.201.125.20
Originating ISP: Synaptica
City: Montréal
Country of Origin: Canada
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: smithgoodman@yahoo.ca

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

It's good to hear from you again. How was your day? I hope you had a great day. Did you work today? It is 5:46 PM here and UK is one hour ahead of Germany. I just got back home from work, it was hectic as usual. How is the weather in xxx? I have never been there but I would love to visit if I get the chance. I like your job because I like traveling, it tells you must be conversant with many countries/regions. Maybe you should tell me a lil bit about your traveling experiences. Talking about traveling to check new and comfortable locations for xxx, have you checked places like Seychelles, Bahamas or Cambodia? Those three locations are very beautiful and rich in cultural values, in case you haven't checked them, they are great for tourism. I have been to Seychelles and I loved it, the beaches and the culture is so amazing(150 Islands scattered on the India ocean).

I am a civil Engineer and worked in a construction company back in New York and I was later transferred to UK by the same company. I supervise most on-going projects here and deliver reports to the head quarters in New York. I have been here for the past three years but I prefer New York, the life style here is boring. How long have you been on fish meet fish? It feels good to be your friend xxx and I hope we develop this friendship to greater heights. What are you doing right now? Please take good care of yourself xxx. I will be awaiting your message.

Smith.

Header:

Return-Path: <smithgoodman@yahoo.ca>
Received: from [41.203.67.53]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.154.571
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:59:25 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.203.67.53
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.