Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

iriynairi@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

iriynairi@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:20 pm

Good day!
Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, as it is strong you wish to find and to meet with new and class the woman?
I could not understand, you live in USA?
I'm Irina. Im 37 years old. I from Russia. I hope, that I to you like on a photo.
I in searches someone with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl.
But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter.
Actually, I in searches present the man for serious relations and marriages further. My main objective - to meet love.
I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in beginning of our relationship.
Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will let know about myself later.
Write me on my email address: iriynairi@gmail.com
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.
Good pastime,
Your Irina.

Header:

Return-Path: <sembluntfohu2008@hotmail.com>
Received: from AS8P193MB2272.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::d12b:61a:95c:af72]) by
Subject: cute girl
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 12:07:44 +0000
Message-ID: <AS8P193MB2272F503BC900B28C4F0CE4CCB462@AS8P193MB2272.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4064
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.