Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bliserlisago@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

bliserlisago@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:58 pm

Greetings
How are doing? I am extremely glad that my letter drew your attention. You may have been taken aback to receive a letter from a woman you have not met.
But please don't be frightened. I am interested in understanding you better, which is why I am writing to you.
My name is Sabina. My age is 37 years old. I live in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. I could not understand, in what the country you live?
I won't write much today. I realize that not everyone will opt to correspond with a person who is so far away.
But if you are ready to communicate with me, I will be happy to tell you about myself and my intentions in the next letter. Fine?
I'm waiting your letter on my e-mail: bliserlisago@gmx.com
I wish I managed interest you and you will reply to me.
I await to your next letter and photos.
Sabina

Header:

Return-Path: <bincothersblog2014@hotmail.com>
Received: from VI1P193MB0030.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::c18c:65d3:e70c:b930]) by
Subject: rose-colored glasses
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 18:50:19 +0000
Message-ID: <VI1P193MB0030529469AED2EF4B741F7DDF682@VI1P193MB0030.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4047
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

darkhalsi@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:14 pm

Greetings
How's it going ? I hope my letter doesn't go ignored . You may be surprised to receive a letter from a woman you've not met. But please don't be scared . I'm interested in getting to know you better, that's why I'm sending this to you.
My name is Sabina. My age is 37 years old. I live in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
I will not write much today. I acknowledge that not everyone will be brave enough to communicate with a person who is so far away. But if you are willing to communicate with me, I will be pleased to tell you about myself and my intentions in the next letter. Sound good?
I hope my message has sparked your interest and I look forward to your response - possibly with a photo or two of you.
Sabina

Header:

Return-Path: <admin@ihfc.com.hk>
Received: from [185.106.92.56] (helo=vkjlhzs) by tgt-tko-tca1415.pointdnshere.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.96-58-
Message-ID: <946E26C25387A91AC6C38A34A07E5ABC@ihfc.com.hk>
Reply-To: Sabina <darkhalsi@outlook.com>
Subject: Welcome!
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 13:21:41 -0800

Orig IP: 185.106.92.56 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

The same stolen image as above.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.